Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Read an article today, based on research, that the level can show higher in the urine test if the person is dehydrated. Given the tours don't allow food and drinks in the last section of their races I guess this is very possible. Maybe 100% over though even if dehydrated is a push, don't know.

Bets are if I drink dehydrated I will get peched quicker.
It works!

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Pat McQuaid says Briton's adverse drugs test is a 'disaster' for cycling

Unlike your days in charge Pat!

Actually, on second thoughts, he's not actually British and therefore we should disown him ASAP.

keithaitch

Veteran
Guys,
I will be silent for the best part of two weeks. I have ten days in the UK, looking after my granddaughters and with family over Christmas. We then go to France for 10 days but I'll be taking the trainer so hopefully we'll be back for the Saturday running of cg4.
I just wanted to thank you all for making me feel so welcome in the group and hope that everybody has a great Christmas and look forward to much racing and fun in the new year.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Guys,
I will be silent for the best part of two weeks. I have ten days in the UK, looking after my granddaughters and with family over Christmas. We then go to France for 10 days but I'll be taking the trainer so hopefully we'll be back for the Saturday running of cg4.
I just wanted to thank you all for making me feel so welcome in the group and hope that everybody has a great Christmas and look forward to much racing and fun in the new year.
You're welcome. And can I thank you for making me feel so stiff and aching today, after trying to stay with your ghost last night :becool: great to have new racers in the league :okay:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bets are if I drink dehydrated I will get peched quicker.
It works!

9D0C4839-2B5C-45FD-9CF4-6E3CB0D7BCDE.jpeg

The breakfast of champions! :thumbsup:

bobinski

Legendary Member
View attachment 387526

The breakfast of champions! :thumbsup:

If AAAC has remembered avocado in the weekly shop then I can recommend some solids In shape of avocado on toast with a poached or scrambled egg on top. Recommended by a friend and it’s just works. I like a bit of salt on the avocado and a touch of lea and perrins Worcester sauce.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
If AAAC has remembered avocado in the weekly shop then I can recommend some solids In shape of avocado on toast with a poached or scrambled egg on top. Recommended by a friend and it’s just works. I like a bit of salt on the avocado and a touch of lea and perrins Worcester sauce.
I didn't think you were so sophisticated Bob...

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and a cup of Lady Grey.

Top Bottom