Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Unfortunately, the one i think you are going to do, is where i came down yesterday, but it's still a lovely ride in both directions. Enjoy the little downhill around km 15 which hurt yesterday in the other direction. Today it's snowing there above about 800m!
For those that might be interested This is the ride in question Nice and short at 34Km, just that 1200m of ascent to deal with, I'm bimbling it as I've got to get in some more miles afterward to make my weekly Strava goal :blush:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Yes, and the support team respond to issues with fixes within 3 days of actually raising a problem, which isn't a show stopping problem, just a little annoyance you notice trying to run BRVR on a different machine rather than your Pain Cave machine ... Excellent

Right I’ll get my flaptop oot and download the thing... I’m enjoying the Sunday morning discussion but I need to clear my head.. :thumbsup:

JJRobinson

Seen as we are moaning about Bkool...
Anyone tried Rouvy? Seems to work well, closer stats to real life and allows you to playback a race afterwards and see all stats along the way and nice feature similar to Strava flyby so you can see how you were caught/won!
It has video routes, you can organise planned races and you can download the video to avoid streaming issues.
Same price and you can have multiple users per account too... Hmmmm
:whistle:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Seen as we are moaning about Bkool...
Anyone tried Rouvy? Seems to work well, closer stats to real life and allows you to playback a race afterwards and see all stats along the way and nice feature similar to Strava flyby so you can see how you were caught/won!
It has video routes, you can organise planned races and you can download the video to avoid streaming issues.
Same price and you can have multiple users per account too... Hmmmm
:whistle:
Looks quite good and 2 week free trail and pedal dynamics as you ride lots of routes flat and hilly, I'll sign up later and give it a go

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It looks like Bkool is broken again this morning. Anyone else struggling to login to either site or sim?
:banghead:

Whorty

Hi Keith, be careful what you ask for, in the past they have immediately refunded and stopped the subscription. So unless you really want to leave, I wouldn’t go there. It is infuriating though. I got up early to go out and it’s bloody awful up here, so Bkool it is..(or isn’t) as it turns out.

It’s all the new subscribers and purchasers I feel sorry for.

I cant imagine Bkool working too hard today to fix the problem, they probably aren’t aware it’s broked.
Just checked and it's still buggered, although apparently 840 users are on 90 different sessions....... is this Bkool's way of trying to get us all riding the same course at the same time ala Zwift :tongue:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Right I’ll get my flaptop oot and download the thing... I’m enjoying the Sunday morning discussion but I need to clear my head.. :thumbsup:
Do it. I don't do many rides there, once or sometimes twice a week. All the ones I've done the video has been superb and the fact I don't get a bkool boost makes me keep going back. You work for your result on BRVR, not that you don't on bkool, but BRVR gives me the reality check I need where performance level is concerned.

Whorty

Concur 100% about the community here. I've just succesfully installed Bigring and have decided that if bkool is down when i plan to ride then I'll ride a climb there. I don't want to get into the Z thing and have to pay again for what bkool should supply. Let's see how things develop, if bkool gets it's act together (note the self delusional optimism) then great, if bigring get flatter rides and leagues then great, if neither of these then time to think again.
Love the community on here, and our races (even if the newbies have well and truely kicked my @ss and knocked me down the leagues :B) :boxing:)

I ride Zwift still every now and then and the races are good fun, but on none race days I prefer Bkool to Zwift. BUT, if everyone went to Zwift I'd be there too. Same for BRVR - not tried this yet but if this is where the group went and we could do races even better. Maybe we could use BRVR as a race platform but with Excel to keep results :okay:

Top Bottom