Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I’m not having much more luck Jim. I’m in the BKOOL programme but somethings broken...

I got on to a live race with about 20 others. Lost signal about half dozen times, then all together with 6 mile to go. Carried on on my own, finished, saved and according to the Sim, it saved?

See what happens..

Tried BRVR but can’t load the App.

It’s probably me.... I just arnt techy enough.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Very good idea Daddy Pig, im going to try out Rouvy over the next week or 2 and I'll let you know my thoughts on it.
I've downloaded BRVR and will have a go at that later this afternoon and see how that works.

perswe

Über Member
just managed to do a bkool session..it worked fine...good video even and no lost signals. And maybe it will even be saved (fingers crossed). Only minus - there were only 8 sessions to choose from. That's a pretty big minus since I didn't want to do any of them really. On the plus side given that there were only a few to choose from, that's where all the logged on riders are. So at least I had good company in my frustration, on the ride. Or actually not really any company either since all were spread out all over the course as the sessions just seem to go on forever.
So...it is possble to do bkool, but not to do leagues. I'd be more upset if I wasn't so tired after the ride.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
just managed to do a bkool session..it worked fine...good video even and no lost signals. And maybe it will even be saved (fingers crossed). Only minus - there were only 8 sessions to choose from. That's a pretty big minus since I didn't want to do any of them really. On the plus side given that there were only a few to choose from, that's where all the logged on riders are. So at least I had good company in my frustration, on the ride. Or actually not really any company either since all were spread out all over the course as the sessions just seem to go on forever.
So...it is possble to do bkool, but not to do leagues. I'd be more upset if I wasn't so tired after the ride.

I managed to join one of those live sessions too. I lost the signal bucket loads of times and eventually it stopped altogether. I carried on on my own to the finish and saved. Then did a ten miles run in the drome - it must have been raining outside as there were loads in there. It started to bugger about again so I left.. it wouldn’t save.

Even though neither ride would save, and times out, they appear to have saved.

at least we got a few miles in. :thumbsup:

Love the community on here, and our races (even if the newbies have well and truely kicked my @ss and knocked me down the leagues :B) :boxing:)

I ride Zwift still every now and then and the races are good fun, but on none race days I prefer Bkool to Zwift. BUT, if everyone went to Zwift I'd be there too. Same for BRVR - not tried this yet but if this is where the group went and we could do races even better. Maybe we could use BRVR as a race platform but with Excel to keep results :okay:
I rode Zwift for an hour yesterday and it was too crowded. I wonder if the Bkool problems are related to the Intel patch.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I got into the sim, found my sessions, by pressing the down arrow ... could see what I was looking for did a search and found the ride, but it wouldn't load, So I wen't back to BRVR and did Palmer Lake ... Tough ride and again Falttered by BKools Fairy Dust ... No way am I putting out 6.8W/Kg with a heart rate of 154BPM!!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I got into the sim, found my sessions, by pressing the down arrow ... could see what I was looking for did a search and found the ride, but it wouldn't load, So I wen't back to BRVR and did Palmer Lake ... Tough ride and again Falttered by BKools Fairy Dust ... No way am I putting out 6.8W/Kg with a heart rate of 154BPM!!
That is odd. Nearly all my BRVR rides have matched my vectors power wise, avg power is normally about 5 watts different. Please be aware that BRVR is using my classic to generate the power numbers, I use an edge to save the vectors.

simonsch

Just thought to look here and relieved to see it wasn't just me having problems. Having just set this new PC up to use BKool, was aiming to do Cintorres-Ares, but cannot see my scheduled rides from the app. Going to just try to get on one of the live rides there, that seems to work (I hope). BKool has been a disaster.

Oh, and I still can't update my firmware, so I'm locked in to it...

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I went outside again today, 2-3C and felt a bit nippy! :cold:

So back to the Handicap, is NC stage 1 a reasonable stage to try out, presuming Bkool allow us to run. Got to get a league up soon or it won'r start in time for Tuesday.

Geoff
I'd join but I am currently commited to a bkool plan and LEJoG stg 16-30. I don't want to end up burning my legs up and dropping days that I don't need to.

I will try and watch the fun and games with a view to posting encouragement :whistle:

Top Bottom