Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JJRobinson

Love the community on here, and our races (even if the newbies have well and truely kicked my @ss and knocked me down the leagues :B) :boxing:)

I ride Zwift still every now and then and the races are good fun, but on none race days I prefer Bkool to Zwift. BUT, if everyone went to Zwift I'd be there too. Same for BRVR - not tried this yet but if this is where the group went and we could do races even better. Maybe we could use BRVR as a race platform but with Excel to keep results :okay:
Agree completely and would be great if everyone was to move to whatever was decided. If really thinking along these lines though would be worth checking out Rouvy too as they are miles ahead of Bkool in technology terms anyway.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Love the community on here, and our races (even if the newbies have well and truely kicked my @ss and knocked me down the leagues :B) :boxing:)

I ride Zwift still every now and then and the races are good fun, but on none race days I prefer Bkool to Zwift. BUT, if everyone went to Zwift I'd be there too. Same for BRVR - not tried this yet but if this is where the group went and we could do races even better. Maybe we could use BRVR as a race platform but with Excel to keep results :okay:

That’s really why I’m not interested in Zits.. it’s more about racing or TT’s etc, whereas I prefer to explore and trundle at my leisure. I fear I would become bored in Z-Land. ken?

Breedon

Legendary Member

Bigringvr would be great for mountain goats league, there aren't many flatish rides yet but they are adding them.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Bigringvr would be great for mountain goats league, there aren't many flatish rides yet but they are adding them.
Maybe once a few platforms have been tried and there us a consensus to move from bkool it could be a case of opening a conversation with the relevant platform to suppport the things we like, such as leagues, variation of courses inc flat and downhill etc. That would mean they get more members but a further way if attracting others over with a bit of free advertising on here.
Sadly Bkool just don't listen to the issues and correct their mistakes...

bobinski

Legendary Member
Maybe once a few platforms have been tried and there us a consensus to move from bkool it could be a case of opening a conversation with the relevant platform to suppport the things we like, such as leagues, variation of courses inc flat and downhill etc. That would mean they get more members but a further way if attracting others over with a bit of free advertising on here.

Top idea:okay:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Ive logged onto BKOOL. So far so good... if anyone fancies joining me I’ll be doing the stage 2 qualifier in about 30 minutes.

Good luck TT

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Any chance someone can post up the spreadsheet? I’ve just realised what course it is... be good to know what I need to shoot for. Other than the guy who chose the stage! :thumbsdown:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

It’s finished downloading the ride and now I can’t load the app... just going backwards and forwards between their webpage and google login.

All dolled up and no where to go...

I surrender... :surrender:

Homes under the Hammer it is.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Do it. I don't do many rides there, once or sometimes twice a week. All the ones I've done the video has been superb and the fact I don't get a bkool boost makes me keep going back. You work for your result on BRVR, not that you don't on bkool, but BRVR gives me the reality check I need where performance level is concerned.
Want to bet! 'been well and truly flattered his morning https://www.strava.com/activities/1356772238. if i can do that bimbling along on a Sunday I should have killed every one last Thursday!!

Breedon

Legendary Member
Very good idea Daddy Pig, im going to try out Rouvy over the next week or 2 and I'll let you know my thoughts on it.

Top Bottom