Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sitting in my favourite coffee shop sipping latte with a side of carrot cake.
I won't be quite so relaxed this time next week!

You’re like ‘the stig’ Of our team AC. in my head at least... I imagine you listening to some piece of classical music or another, as you belt along, leading the way!

Breedon

Legendary Member
Got the email I've been waiting for from Bkool 50% off annual sub so £39 for the year.
Are the leagues still not updating regularly?

bridgy

Legendary Member
My NC training yesterday was a hilly race in zwift, followed by a re-run of the hilly bkool stage 2 from the league. I also experimented with a new tyre but based on the fact I was 11 minutes slower on the bkool stage I don't think I'll be sticking with that one! It wasn't just the tyre to be fair, I was a bit knackered as well - but it certainly didn't provide me with any superpowers!

bobinski

Legendary Member
My NC training yesterday was a hilly race in zwift, followed by a re-run of the hilly bkool stage 2 from the league. I also experimented with a new tyre but based on the fact I was 11 minutes slower on the bkool stage I don't think I'll be sticking with that one! It wasn't just the tyre to be fair, I was a bit knackered as well - but it certainly didn't provide me with any superpowers!

Pretty impressive power and times on the hilly race so not surprised you were a bit knackered!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Pretty impressive power and times on the hilly race so not surprised you were a bit knackered!
It was a funny race - I ended up with this Japanese guy who wanted to draft me but absolutely refused to do a turn in front - we both virtually came to a standstill several times when I tried to force him to go ahead! In the end I thought sod it and tried to drop him which I could do on the flat, but however far ahead I got he always caught me on every uphill, which was a bit annoying! Looked at the results afterwards and his weight was 51kgs :eek:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@Breedon
If you would like to take advantage of Bkools failure to remove obsolete/special offers, you can do a lot cheaper than 50% off by using this link: https://store.bkool.com/en/premium?id_product=14
Now ya tell me :banghead:. I re-sub'd just before christmas,:cursing:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Now ya tell me :banghead:. I re-sub'd just before christmas,:cursing:

Well, I'm still on the Christmas offer from 2016 at €4.99 pr. month FOREVER. Could have used the one in the link, but that is a special offer, not publicly available, unlike their Black Friday offer last year at the same €4.99/forever condition.

You could try to fiddle with the ID-number at the end (like we did) to find other offers, but this is as cheap as it gets. :-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom