Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
hqdefault.jpg

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
If I bite your hand off you definitely won't be able to ride, your good health is of huge importance to me for the next 8 days, then I'll try and kill you on a climb and not give a toss!
I take you, like me, are saving your BKool points for the "Kill Bill" Kit in the BKool Store :whistle:

JJRobinson

Ok, well some really unfortunate news is that Andy is really unwell with flu and may not be recovered in time for the Nations Cup next Saturday.

In case he's not, we may have to call on a reserve, and if I remember rightly it was @JJRobinson who finished 6th in the qualifying league, closely followed by @BILL S . JJ can you confirm if you will be willing and able to take part if Andy doesn't make it please? And if not, I'm also looking at you @BILL S ....:eek:
I am willing yes, but feel it would be a shame for the team result hopes. Still a week away so plenty of recover time I would say!

BILL S

Guru
Good man! You've just made Bill's and Keith's weekend!!
:cheers::wahhey::bravo::notworthy:

JJRobinson

Thanks for the messages Bill! And for the tows Bridgy :okay:

I seemed to be loosing watts badly again whenever the road went uphill - let's see how it goes for the hilly stage! :ohmy:
Just done Stage 2 tonight and felt same, strange...
Good news is I was only 36 seconds behind you, bad news is you had done another stage previous to this :eek:

Top Bottom