Team BKool CycleChat

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by Peteaud, 30 Nov 2013.

1. bridgy

bridgy Guru

What's "cheers" in Danish?! I will make a note.....

2. LBHIFI

LBHIFI Über Member

Skååååååål :cheers:

keithaitch likes this.
  3. Merida reacto 4000

Merida reacto 4000 Active Member

That hill Was like trying to climb a 25% or seemed that way lol, sorry I bunked on you @bert1971 but it was never going to happen

bert1971 and Whorty like this.
  4. bridgy

bridgy Guru

Oh of course - I've been watching Vikings so I should have known that!!

LBHIFI and BILL S like this.
  5. bridgy

bridgy Guru

Ok, well some really unfortunate news is that Andy is really unwell with flu and may not be recovered in time for the Nations Cup next Saturday.

In case he's not, we may have to call on a reserve, and if I remember rightly it was @JJRobinson who finished 6th in the qualifying league, closely followed by @BILL S . JJ can you confirm if you will be willing and able to take part if Andy doesn't make it please? And if not, I'm also looking at you @BILL S ....:eek:

Randyberlin and Aleman like this.
  6. keithaitch

keithaitch Senior Member

This is getting too close for comfort, some of us did the ncq perfectly, finishing with honour but no chance of killing ourselves next weekend. Can you guys please take care of yourselves, our mental health depends on you!

Whorty, theboxers, Del C and 4 others like this.
  7. bert1971

bert1971 Brendan Parker

@BILL S did you get a request to authorise my time last night. It’s showing as completed in my attempts but doesn’t show in the league.
    Don’t make me do that again :laugh:

8. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

:eek: Indeed! After doing stage 2 last night my legs felt so weak that the only way I could manage all three stages of the NC would be if I went a fair bit slower. I would really struggle to be quite honest.

Whorty likes this.
  9. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

If I authorise your ride, do you agree to take my place as 2nd place reserve rider for the nations cup? :thumbsup:

Whorty, Randyberlin, bobinski and 2 others like this.
  10. bert1971

bert1971 Brendan Parker

well that would make the rides drag out wouldn't it! I think the best way of putting this is "thanks but no thanks":hello:
    really nice of you to think of me though :laugh:

Whorty, keithaitch and bobinski like this.
  11. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

No worries Bert. I'm pretty sure Keith will bite my hand off :hyper: if offered the same chance :biggrin:

Whorty and Randyberlin like this.
  12. keithaitch

keithaitch Senior Member

If I bite your hand off you definitely won't be able to ride, your good health is of huge importance to me for the next 8 days, then I'll try and kill you on a climb and not give a toss!

13. BILL S

BILL S Veteran

I'll take that as a slightly reluctant, but non the less willing to step in and help out a mate when the going gets tough :smile:

Whorty and Randyberlin like this.
  14. keithaitch

keithaitch Senior Member

couldn't be more wronger !

Randyberlin likes this.
  15. Randyberlin

Randyberlin Veteran

Just googled for a groundskeeper Willie doing a Rocky getting ready gif. Couldn't find one but you get the idea @BILL S

Whorty, berty bassett and BILL S like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice