Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Lets make a deal. Every time I say “cheers” in the commentary for the NC race, you take a sip of your drink. I will be drinking beer though, so into the 3rd hour, I might forget to say it. :-) This will of course require you to watch/listen to livestream while riding. :-)
What's "cheers" in Danish?! I will make a note.....

LBHIFI

Veteran
What's "cheers" in Danish?! I will make a note.....
Skååååååål :cheers:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Ok, well some really unfortunate news is that Andy is really unwell with flu and may not be recovered in time for the Nations Cup next Saturday.

In case he's not, we may have to call on a reserve, and if I remember rightly it was @JJRobinson who finished 6th in the qualifying league, closely followed by @BILL S . JJ can you confirm if you will be willing and able to take part if Andy doesn't make it please? And if not, I'm also looking at you @BILL S ....:eek:

keithaitch

Veteran
Ok, well some really unfortunate news is that Andy is really unwell with flu and may not be recovered in time for the Nations Cup next Saturday.

In case he's not, we may have to call on a reserve, and if I remember rightly it was @JJRobinson who finished 6th in the qualifying league, closely followed by @BILL S . JJ can you confirm if you will be willing and able to take part if Andy doesn't make it please? And if not, I'm also looking at you @BILL S ....:eek:
This is getting too close for comfort, some of us did the ncq perfectly, finishing with honour but no chance of killing ourselves next weekend. Can you guys please take care of yourselves, our mental health depends on you!

BILL S

Guru

:eek: Indeed! After doing stage 2 last night my legs felt so weak that the only way I could manage all three stages of the NC would be if I went a fair bit slower. I would really struggle to be quite honest.

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S did you get a request to authorise my time last night. It’s showing as completed in my attempts but doesn’t show in the league.
Don’t make me do that again :laugh:
If I authorise your ride, do you agree to take my place as 2nd place reserve rider for the nations cup? :thumbsup:

Top Bottom