Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Wonder if Carl will be the first to attend a cyclechat meet-up wearing one of those :eek:
DD in a mankini .... I can just see it now .... "welcome to the UK @Randyberlin , I'm Whorty, pleased to me you" - Randy will be off like a shot and I bet he'll have never climbed a mountain so fast :laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
You promised me you'd keep it in your top pocket, next to your heart :giggle:

:laugh:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Have I mentioned how much I love new bike day!!!

I’m on the brink of ordering a new frame myself. But it sounds like today belongs to Geoff :hyper:

Ooh what are you thinking of ordering? n+1 and all that...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4nil123e47gu0ms/AAAkd-JQginpi_JwSiahNQ9Ha?dl=0

Made a few changes during the build, swapped the cassette from 11-28 to 11-30 (need all the help I can get) and put on tubeless 25mm tyres (actually measure 28.75mm on the wide wheels).

We also hid a Bluetooth D-Fly in the stem and swapped the junction box for a bar end one. The LBS very cleverly ran the wire up the outside of the bar to the lever, as we didn't want to drill the carbon bars, which have a layer of elastomer woven into the carbon to soak up vibration.

Finished off with Garmin Vector 3 pedals to see how few miserable watts I'm putting out.

The epitome of all the gear and no idea! I hate to think how many points I'll lose every time I'm overtaken by a little old lady on a shopping bike... :shy:

Last edited:

JJRobinson

Anyone know why my 2nd attempt at Stage 1 of current league is showing as invalid? It was before Thursday and leagues have obviously updated since then as Stage 3 shows results.
Thanks

Breedon

Legendary Member
Ooh what are you thinking of ordering? n+1 and all that...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4nil123e47gu0ms/AAAkd-JQginpi_JwSiahNQ9Ha?dl=0

Made a few changes during the build, swapped the cassette from 11-28 to 11-30 (need all the help I can get) and put on tubeless 25mm tyres (actually measure 28.75mm on the wide wheels).

We also hid a Bluetooth D-Fly in the stem and swapped the junction box for a bar end one. The LBS very cleverly ran the wire up the outside of the bar to the lever, as we didn't want to drill the carbon bars, which have a layer of elastomer woven into the carbon to soak up vibration.

Finished off with Garmin Vector 3 pedals to see how few miserable watts I'm putting out.

The epitome of all the gear and no idea! I hate to think how many points I'll lose every time I'm overtaken by a little old lady on a shopping bike... :shy:

That's very sexy Mr Brown :thumbsup:

I'm in 2 minds about ordering a quarq power meter and sram etap for disk brakes for France as a treat ^_^ did think about some climbing carbon wheels as well:whistle:

Top Bottom