Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rob01792

Über Member
Came back to bkool about 4 weeks ago from zwift thinking they had sorted them selfs out not a chance cant they just test things 1st b4 updating

CXRAndy

Guru
I was dressed up but no where to go for once :sad:

Jump on a race Dean or just pootle around Zwift

CXRAndy

Guru
Any Bkooler's going to have a go at the UK national championship on Zwift? it's 10.30on Saturday. ^_^ .Don't forget to unplug and repower your Bkool after you've logged into Zwift . This will help with a pleasant experience. Expect 1.5-2hr race, 3 climbs of around 8mins each-Volcano course

Currently there are 190 competitors taking part, expect alot more by Saturday morning :biggrin:

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Any Bkooler's going to have a go at the UK national championship on Zwift? it's 10.30on Saturday. ^_^ .Don't forget to unplug and repower your Bkool after you've logged into Zwift . This will help with a pleasant experience. Expect 1.5-2hr race, 3 climbs of around 8mins each-Volcano course

Currently there are 190 competitors taking part, expect alot more by Saturday morning :biggrin:
I've got a, flattering, bkool pro for hire should anyone wish to use it :rofl:. I just been given a 60 watt bump in FTP on a couple of the LEJoG stages :whistle:.

Top Bottom