Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Anyone know if the bkool problems have been fixed yet? Hopefully tonight's Chaingang ride will be possible to find. Not sure what to suggest if there's no sign of it when searching (as per Tuesday)
Anyway, tonight 7pm warmup start. Race 7:10 (if all goes to plan)

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone know if the bkool problems have been fixed yet? Hopefully tonight's Chaingang ride will be possible to find. Not sure what to suggest if there's no sign of it when searching (as per Tuesday)

No problems yesterday, at least not in the race I attendend with around 50 riders.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
The review was very informative. My Kickr is V1 so doesn't have the pivot mount. I think in the future and my Kickr died this combo would make for a more immersive experience.

Wobble board will be my next little upgrade
He did say that it was slow to respond to the change in gradient though...

BILL S

Guru
No problems yesterday, at least not in the race I attendend with around 50 riders.

Also, I just put "cyclechat" into the filter and found T.B. doing a LeJog stage so looks like its all working again.

Del C

Veteran
Not out tonight I'm afraid.......... as I'm out elsewhere.

Its Ukulele night, so I'll be bashing out some toons with friends, rather than Bkool watts.

Enjoy guys! Hope to make the re-run on Saturday!!

Top Bottom