Team BKool CycleChat

Discussion in 'Virtual Training: Bkool, Zwift, CycleOps & others' started by Peteaud, 30 Nov 2013.

1. LBHIFI

LBHIFI Über Member

2. Whorty

Whorty Yes, the doctor did sign off the TUE!

Shorty?!? :rofl:

bridgy, BILL S and Daddy Pig like this.
  3. Goldwolfie

Goldwolfie Senior Member

Thanks again @gbrown for organising these Tuesday night painfests.

It amazes me how you follow what's going on amongst all the chaos, as I usually haven't a clue. Just as well I always first off or I'd really struggle - I suppose being crap has it's advantages.

BILL S, gbrown, Whorty and 2 others like this.
  4. Whorty

I came out with 2 mins to go. By the time I re-started BSIM it was about 6-53, I joined your ride then (someone else was in there too I think) you dropped out straight away then I ended up as leader. Strange :crazy: Anyway, we got there in the end.

bridgy, BILL S and Daddy Pig like this.
  5. bert1971

bert1971 Brendan Parker

i had actually added to my name last week and it wasn't on the recordings:wacko:

6. Whorty

Damn, if i'd have known that was the call i'd have tried to carry on with Berty and DP :cry: Oh well. that was fun anyway :okay:

gbrown likes this.
  7. bert1971

bert1971 Brendan Parker

I only see it on my phone near the end, assumed you hadn't seen it so went for it but DP blew me away, was a great ride up til then :cheers:

gbrown, Whorty and Daddy Pig like this.
  8. Whorty

Sorry for bombing off, I thought I should make @Aleman work hard for his glory :ninja: I don't know what you was doing when I was racing you @Aleman but I was having to push 630 bwatts to stay with you :sweat:

I came back to join you and @bert1971 but you'd sat up and Bert was chasing DP so I figured I'd join Bert in the chase :biggrin:

Del C and Daddy Pig like this.
  9. Daddy Pig

Daddy Pig Über Member

I couldn't get much of a lead on you and just went for it hoping you'd fall away... then I saw the chance to chase down the leaders and just carried on. I can barely walk now... I can't wait for the 2am cramp to kick in!

bert1971 and Whorty like this.
  10. Whorty

I pushed too hard to catch Aleman and race him for a bit, so when I came back to you my legs were shot. I tried to stay with you and DP as long as possible but figured I'd sit up as I could see we wouldn't win anyway. I could then see Bill and the train coming along so I picked it up again just so they couldn't go past me :tongue:

BILL S and gbrown like this.
  11. LBHIFI

LBHIFI Über Member

I used a power meter :blush:... and had a 20 second delay of start...and used the first 5 minutes to warm up.

bobinski and Daddy Pig like this.
  12. rob01792

rob01792 Über Member

yes it was a long rope at times sorry about that ill try harder next time
    all about team work good ride

Goldwolfie, Whorty and Jim Brown like this.
  13. Del C

Del C Senior Member

That was incredibly brave. To declare your sexuality in the warm-up for a TTT takes a lot of nerve!

Chapeau! :laugh:

14. Del C

Del C Senior Member

No worries.

It was good on the flats, just couldn't quite hold it on the slopes, but much better than last week.

Tried to keep my cadence higher this week and I'm sure that helped. Just need to get it right on the slopes.

Whorty likes this.
  15. Aleman

Aleman Ale Man (BKool)

Thanks, it was much appreciated, I'll do the same for you one day :ph34r::ph34r: I was averaging 528 BWatts with a peak at 637 :eek: ... But at a mere 65.6Kg the flat course favored me.

Daddy Pig and Whorty like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice