Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Oh no actually It's shorty that has to start it!!
Shorty?!? :rofl:

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Finish on the road...

1) Aleman - Team Green - 40:59
2) Daddy Pig - Team Green - 41:12
3) Rob - Team Beige - 41:14
4) Goldwolfie - Team Beige - 41:14
5) Bert - Team Red - 41:20
6) Whorty - Team Red - 41:45
7) Peter - Team Blue - 42:01
8) Bridgy - Team Blue - 42:01
9) Bill - Team Blue - 42:01
10) Del - Team Red - 43:23
11) Lars - Team Green

So if you take it on the second rider for each team, Team Green very narrowly beat Team Beige, with Team Red and Team Blue close behind.

Not bad for a first go at the Handicap TTT.
Thanks again @gbrown for organising these Tuesday night painfests.

It amazes me how you follow what's going on amongst all the chaos, as I usually haven't a clue. Just as well I always first off or I'd really struggle - I suppose being crap has it's advantages.

Whorty

Well I tried to restart session but i think whorty was still in the original one so ...
I came out with 2 mins to go. By the time I re-started BSIM it was about 6-53, I joined your ride then (someone else was in there too I think) you dropped out straight away then I ended up as leader. Strange :crazy: Anyway, we got there in the end.

Whorty

Well I enjoyed that!

Thanks to @Whorty and @bert1971 for towing me along, although I tried to take the front ss much as I could until I fell off on the 3rd slope. Thought we rode well together until l fell back on the slopes. Hope I didn't slow you too much?

Still, an improvement for me on the last couple of weeks.
Sorry for bombing off, I thought I should make @Aleman work hard for his glory :ninja: I don't know what you was doing when I was racing you @Aleman but I was having to push 630 bwatts to stay with you :sweat:

I came back to join you and @bert1971 but you'd sat up and Bert was chasing DP so I figured I'd join Bert in the chase :biggrin:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I only see it on my phone near the end, assumed you hadn't seen it so went for it but DP blew me away, was a great ride up til then :cheers:
I couldn't get much of a lead on you and just went for it hoping you'd fall away... then I saw the chance to chase down the leaders and just carried on. I can barely walk now... I can't wait for the 2am cramp to kick in!

Whorty

I only see it on my phone near the end, assumed you hadn't seen it so went for it but DP blew me away, was a great ride up til then :cheers:
I pushed too hard to catch Aleman and race him for a bit, so when I came back to you my legs were shot. I tried to stay with you and DP as long as possible but figured I'd sit up as I could see we wouldn't win anyway. I could then see Bill and the train coming along so I picked it up again just so they couldn't go past me :tongue:

rob01792

Über Member
@rob01792 - Thanks for the tow Rob, you had to be very patient to keep me anywhere near you tonight. Can I suggest we use a shorter tow rope next time to keep me a bit nearer to you on the inclines.

I could see them closing, but just couldn't offer anything more at the end. You should have left me, as I'm sure you would have crossed the line first, but you did the honourable thing for good old Team Beige.

yes it was a long rope at times sorry about that ill try harder next time
all about team work good ride

Del C

Veteran
Sorry for bombing off, I thought I should make @Aleman work hard for his glory :ninja:

No worries.

It was good on the flats, just couldn't quite hold it on the slopes, but much better than last week.

Tried to keep my cadence higher this week and I'm sure that helped. Just need to get it right on the slopes.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sorry for bombing off, I thought I should make @Aleman work hard for his glory :ninja: I don't know what you was doing when I was racing you @Aleman but I was having to push 630 bwatts to stay with you :sweat:
Thanks, it was much appreciated, I'll do the same for you one day :ph34r::ph34r: I was averaging 528 BWatts with a peak at 637 :eek: ... But at a mere 65.6Kg the flat course favored me.

Top Bottom