Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I knew he had it in him once he had taken care of that Tyranosurus Rex ^_^

Haha! My four year old daughter went crazy for the T rex. She was a little disappointed he didn’t win the stage

BILL S

Guru
Sorry Bill started late on my todd.
Slick tyre worked well, quite as heck.
Not sure how long it will last but at least I will go out with a BANG!

Once again I must say, GdI OMG!!!!

Quick or quiet as Heck? Quiet I hope!
I see you did stage 2 and gave me a right good kicking. I might have to re-do it again if the temp gets low enough. Same for stage 3.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Its just so exciting to see someone prepared to attack. Froome on Zoncolan, Yates yesterday and previously. Nothing ventured...
Loved the way yesterday Yates attacked, then came back to the group to see how they were fairing, then thought 'sod this' and went again :smile: I think the losers yesterday were Pozzoviva (sic) and Pinout - instead of pushing on and gaining time on Dumoulan they buggered about and let him get back on. Seemed a bit silly to me given they had dropped him once.

Certainly when I was dropping other riders yesterday in Dorset I wasn't waiting to let them get back on again :biggrin: Yes, you heard that, I dropped other riders :dance: It surprised me too :rofl:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Loved the way yesterday Yates attacked, then came back to the group to see how they were fairing, then thought 'sod this' and went again :smile: I think the losers yesterday were Pozzoviva (sic) and Pinout - instead of pushing on and gaining time on Dumoulan they buggered about and let him get back on. Seemed a bit silly to me given they had dropped him once.

Certainly when I was dropping other riders yesterday in Dorset I wasn't waiting to let them get back on again :biggrin: Yes, you heard that, I dropped other riders :dance: It surprised me too :rofl:
Well you spelt Yates's name right...;)

bobinski

Legendary Member

That will be the positive impact of training on a proper turbo:okay:
Well done!

bobinski

Legendary Member
I am back commuting by bike. I must be doing something right because only 2s slower, on a local road I use as a bench mark, than a time I set in 2013. And I had to brake and recover after a car pulled out. Missfiring gears too. ( yes Tommy, still not sorted them) Feeling cautiously optimistic.

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I am back commuting by bike. I must be doing something right because only 2s slower, on a local road I use as a bench mark, than a time I set in 2013. And I had to brake and recover after a car pulled out. Missfiring gears too. ( yes Tommy, still not sorted them) Feeling cautiously optimistic.

Commuting is not a race.
It's about getting to work
That said leaving work is a race!

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Pray explaing your use of dropping Sir.
I assume you mean leaving them behind due to your speed.

Top Bottom