Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Apparently the results don't update properly unless you put in at least 80% of your maximum effort. Seems to be updating for most of us :tongue:

Guess there is no point in racing at 7 pm then as I did 90% in the 4 pm race. 28.8 degrees today in the shed. Fan turned to the max, but not much cooling with those temperatures... :heat:

BILL S

Guru
Guess there is no point in racing at 7 pm then as I did 90% in the 4 pm race. 28.8 degrees today in the shed. Fan turned to the max, but not much cooling with those temperatures... :heat:

Yes 28.8 degrees is rather warm to put in a full effort. Its somewhat cooler than that just now where I am so hoping to be able to put in a decent effort tonight.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
It just goes to show how conservative and calculated modern GT cycling is and then someone breaks the mould and catches everyone napping, well sort of napping.

Let's hope nothing naughty comes out of it and previous issues are resolved favourably .

Shame is it's not the person I was backing that's in Pink and not my second choice either.
Or third!

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I haven't seen anything quite like that since the infamous Floyd Landis ride in the TdF.

A bit of me just can't help but be a little sceptical but I loved it.
Me too, I remember Laurent Fignons magical recovery in the TdF as well ... Lost 23 minutes on one stage and massive solo attack in the mountains the following day to get it all back. ... Gendarms raided the team hotel the following morning and the team was DQ'd

I hoping it was all calculated and planned, and not some magical marginal gain :cry:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
OM OM OM OM OMG the GdI
Who would have expected quite that!

Someone had stolen El Pistolero's bells.

I haven't seen anything quite like that since the infamous Floyd Landis ride in the TdF.

A bit of me just can't help but be a little sceptical but I loved it.

Gutted I missed that. I’m stuck in a hotel in St Albans for an in laws wedding ( need I say more....) and there was no chance I was getting away with watching.

Where did that even come from?! It seems ridiculous really Froome’s managed to put in that effort. It’s such a shame but the way pro cycling is that result will always be questioned. I just can’t believe they’d be stupid enough to juice him up but....

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@bobinski you made the GCN show :notworthy:

@16 seconds

View: https://youtu.be/hLe8A4mGsF8

:giggle::whistle:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I'll be starting the re-run Randy. I rode it on Thursday and put in a decent time so don't know if I'll be able to keep up with my ghost. Bugno's ghost and Brusgaard's will be there too. Doubt there'll be many of us live though.

AWOL again.
Undercarriage still needs some repair.
If this goes on another week I will have to see the quack. Bad enough that he has raped me from behind 3 time and now this!

Top Bottom