Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Excellent video Andy. Made me wish I was there. The shirts look great and its very easy to spot Cyclechat team mates. :smile:

Bill maybe you could join us next year. It’s 45 minutes from London to Peterborough on the train, and the ride didn’t start until 12 so it’s very doable without staying overnight. It might mean paying for a spot and losing your money if things go against you and you can’t make it. But if you could make it I have a feeling it would be right up your street.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
I have a kickr snap, it's a good turbo but it doesn't play nicely with bkool
Well that sucks! I do like my Bkool sim...I know it gets a bad press, but I just like the videos and competitive nature of it. Need to start looking for a new trainer to see me through next winter, and I was hoping that would be an affordable one.....might have to look at a kickr then.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well that sucks! I do like my Bkool sim...I know it gets a bad press, but I just like the videos and competitive nature of it. Need to start looking for a new trainer to see me through next winter, and I was hoping that would be an affordable one.....might have to look at a kickr then.

They will have the same disadvantage in bsim mate, more so given the kickr is arguably even more accurate. You will love either of them.

kipster

Guru

It works but you'll no longer be competitive. When I last tried I was left on the line by all the bkool users, I could drag them back but any hill and I was spat out the back again. Just really frustrating.

<Tommy>

I like the look of that TOC, I reckon I'll give it a shot next year. And thankyou @bridgy , jersey gratefully received....and it fits. Who'd have thought medium was Gibbon sized. It'll be getting its debut in a few weeks time...and then swiftly binned along with the bike and any reminders of cycling....

I think I should of gone medium. Just didn’t have enough gamble in me... you are required to put up a picture of you in the shirt at this point mate :okay:

Add what’s up with the BKOOL turbo? Is it on the way out?

Like bob says you won’t get another turbo that works on BKOOL like the Bkool pro. But my gut tells me the racing won’t be on Bkool next winter mate. I might be wrong about that. And as always I’m painfully aware this statement could induce 16 pages of Groundhog Day! :stop:

But yeah. I think we are at a bit of a tipping point.

kipster

Guru
I think I should of gone medium. Just didn’t have enough gamble in me... you are required to put up a picture of you in the shirt at this point mate :okay:

Add what’s up with the BKOOL turbo? Is it on the way out?

Like bob says you won’t get another turbo that works on BKOOL like the Bkool pro. But my gut tells me the racing won’t be on Bkool next winter mate. I might be wrong about that. And as always I’m painfully aware this statement could induce 16 pages of Groundhog Day! :stop:

But yeah. I think we are at a bit of a tipping point.

I reckon I could've gone small, there is a bit of stretch in the jersey that I'm not using on the medium. The flap at the bottom rear of the jersey is a bit loose but I'm sure it'll be fine on the bike. The small centre pocket is a bit weird.

<Tommy>

I reckon I could've gone small, there is a bit of stretch in the jersey that I'm not using on the medium. The flap at the bottom rear of the jersey is a bit loose but I'm sure it'll be fine on the bike. The small centre pocket is a bit weird.

I know what you mean it’s an odd shape. Sort of flares out at the bottom and is quite long. It isn’t tight fitting at the back even on the bike. You don’t notice it though until you see yourself from the point of view of someone’s GoPro! I must admit when I put it on it didn’t feel as nice as some other jerseys but once you’re riding it’s fine really and you forget about it. Probably not ideal for hot weather but fine overall. I know what you mean about the middle pocket. But it does take a bit of kit with some persuasion.

Next round we go Castelli though right?! ^_^

Top Bottom