Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@BILL S
Are you starting it?

BILL S

Guru
I am going to try and make Saturday.

Turns out I was just wearing the wrong sized shorts.

My ghost and I will both be in attendance at 5pm along with the ghosts of Daddy Pig, Del C and Gorgeous George.
I've just finished a 30 mile ride outside so feeling knackered but if anyone turns up I will try my best. If no one turns up I will probably last about 2 mins.

BILL S

Guru
Good ride for a first time back AAAC, but you did seem to get that 19 second lead in about 19 seconds so not sure how you did that. On a hill I think, which could explain it with my legs feeling like jelly.

Leave me alone.. xx(
I was tempted to say robbed by someone in Scotland twice in one week; but I think you were toying with me the whole race.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Jim Brown
HOW COULD YOU COME UP with th 400 Watts I’m the last .3 mile?

I’m not used to that amount of effort these days @Randyberlin but thank you for the company Sir... ...
... in answer to your question. Small at the back, big on the front, out of the saddle, stop breathing and be prepared to puke. xx(

I’m hoping to get out in the rw again in the morning as it looks dry.. windy but dry..

BILL S

Guru
I’m not used to that amount of effort these days @Randyberlin but thank you for the company Sir... ...
... in answer to your question. Small at the back, big on the front, out of the saddle, stop breathing and be prepared to puke. xx(

I’m hoping to get out in the rw again in the morning as it looks dry.. windy but dry..

I'm dreading my next ride out in the rw. but on the plus side I have lost 3 kg (down to 74kg now) in the past 2 weeks due to stopping eating cakes and chocolate. And my smart new Chaingang shirt now fits like a glove :biggrin:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I think I've destroyed my bottom bracket :cry:. I've been getting an intermittent creaking noise that I couldn't locate. Well today it got to the stage of going on for several minutes, then stopping for several minutes etc. etc. At the end of the ride I had a push you pull me with the pedals thinking that it may be them at fault but they seem OK, new on on Thursday. Whilst doing that I felt a clunk. it took a while, but the crankset has some movement in it that I'm not liking. I've got to remove the BB to find out which version it is of the 60 bazzillion types there are now. I not looking forward to doing the work. Wish me luck :eek:

Top Bottom