Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thanks! It was a nice ride :smile: Nice 'n' flat :smile:
Not sure what's happened to AAAC lately. Definitely AWOL that's for sure :stop:. And I was surprised how far back Castelrick was as he was usually around about my speed in the Summer Cup from what I can remember.

I wrote that he bailed in my race, while in fact he beat me. I just remembered seeing him leaving before me. But on the video (

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhS_Q4biUhU
), it is clear that he did so during my cool down, after finishing 46 seconds in front of me. He and Mano caught me at 3.0 km, and they rode together until 1-2 km or so before the finish, when the "Elite 10" Mano sat things straight. :boxing: Moreno (as usual) was way faster than all of us. :notworthy:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Well done for racing again tonight, given the effort in the Zwift race last night. My legs are shot tonight and definitely not up for going again tonight :surrender:

Well, I always try to make Thursday my "Bkool night", with the official race at 4 PM (5 PM in Denmark) and the CG at 7 PM (8 PM DK). But last week, the session at 4 PM failed to show, so I didn't want to break any speed limits trying to make it home for today's early race. That's why I decided to go for the 6 PM one, and with no word from Bill S about a CG race tonight, I gave it a shot even with tired legs. :sweat::surrender:

Haven't had a rest day since last Friday, so tomorrow it is!:dance:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Thanks! It was a nice ride :smile: Nice 'n' flat :smile:
Not sure what's happened to AAAC lately. Definitely AWOL that's for sure :stop:. And I was surprised how far back Castelrick was as he was usually around about my speed in the Summer Cup from what I can remember.
Sorry Bill, I nearly always work lates on Thursday now and other than that I have lost my mojo regarding cycling indoors.
I need to get back into a regular rythmn, something that I hadn't really broken for years bar holidays away.
Perhaps I a missing the numbers too much.

bobinski

Legendary Member
AAAC, I am sorry to hear that. We all need our mojo Lee and bridgy need some proper cyclechat competition in the other place. 5 of us raced together the other night and it would be great to see you and Bill and Jim and Randy, Tommy ( and anyone I miss) over there racing with us. We really enjoyed seeing familiar names amongst the 70 or so racers and I know I tried harder trying to stay with Lee. Just like the old days. If you do join or not I hope you get it back mate:thumbsup:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Are you implying a Bkool Pro2/Pro/Classic have an advantage in bkool that transfers to the dark side :whistle:

Stop it , both of you :evil:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I remember you gave me a damned good race last year, eventually whipping me to the finish line:okay:
:whistle:

The Pro does still give some advantages, that's for sure, but I think Zwift does a better job of leveling the trainers out better than BSIM. Interestingly whilst I had to race in B on the Pro (due to the over-reading of watts and hence exagerated w/kg), I am setting more PBs on the Kickr and beating my Pro PBs all the time.

That day I beat you I was getting a bit (ok, a lot) of fairy dust - I know my place and wouldn't be able to do that on a consistent Kickr :surrender:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I should be back in the groove properly as of 16:00 this afternoon. Effectively my last day and that's my finishing time. 2 weeks holiday and then exit interview on the 3rd Sept, the day I go back (first day I could leave is the 1st Sept, a Saturday). I'll have no excuses for failing to do a session most days for the foreseeable future. :bicycle:

Not stressing as I am fairly ok for cash. Just need to decide / work out how much I need to be comfortable.

:eek:

Top Bottom