Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I little link to send friends who try, and fail, to understand the Highway Code:

View: https://twitter.com/MetCycleCops/status/1026930919389708293?s=20

DCF71378-079A-4CA7-9BAA-E868C98033F3.jpeg

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I little link to send friends who try, and fail, to understand the Highway Code:

View: https://twitter.com/MetCycleCops/status/1026930919389708293?s=20

View attachment 425441

I'd agree with this 100% if were not for the MAMIL I saw this morning :banghead:.

I saw at least 3 times where he could have got himself seriously injured were it not for the drivers around him avoiding his foolishness and giving him more space. Trying to undertake a car on a roundabout then giving the driver the stink eye, trying to overtake a left turning 6 wheel dumper truck whilst turning left himself and finally overtaking the same dumper truck by going right of a keep left island going onto a mini roundabout, there were multiple vehicles coming onto the RaB from the right.

I think he may have done something similar to a van driver a couple of miles later because the van had exited the RaB very close to the curb and got stopped by the Pelican and he was stuck behind it with a serious attitude.

I do get the 'he said, she said' issue with this and both sides are equally culpable of this attitude issue. But generally you ride/drive like a twunt you'll get treated like one by the other group.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I do get the 'he said, she said' issue with this and both sides are equally culpable of this attitude issue. But generally you ride/drive like a twunt you'll get treated like one by the other group.

Definitely lots of idiots on the road TB. And they span the entire road user demographic from pedestrian to hgv driver.

The beauty of the diagram I put up is that it lays it out in (relatively) simple terms how both cyclists and driver should behave while overtaking.

bobinski

Legendary Member
bkool pro users only have to do a quick reset once in zwift to reduce the speed advantage/fairy dust and then the playing field is level enough to make little to no difference to us given our spread of ability.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Definitely lots of idiots on the road TB. And they span the entire road user demographic from pedestrian to hgv driver.

The beauty of the diagram I put up is that it lays it out in (relatively) simple terms how both cyclists and driver should behave while overtaking.
It's the worst I'd seen for a while. 1 idiotic move gets a 'ok :stop: you idiot' thought from me and a what's they gonna do next. Normally nothing. But this guy kept giving :banghead:.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@BILL S

I will not be able to make the race this morning. Back out for the halibut I didn't get last weekend. After the sister-in-law caught the first one, which I knocked off trying to gaff it, the niece started getting seasick so we had to head back in.

@BILL S - I caught up today with all three stages.. London looks really different on tv... I know it’s early but I’m sipping a cheeky red, so no more cycling for me today.. :thanks:

BILL S

Guru
@Jim Brown @Randyberlin Neither of your rides are showing in the results yet but they'll no doubt turn up soon enough. I was considering doing the re-run but I've decided to sit it out as I've already done it on Thursday.
Anyone wanting to do the re-run, my and Jims ghosts are available but no sign of Randy's.

Top Bottom