Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Give Zwift a proper go, sign up for a month and try it. I understand that the previous platform and racing has withered and those who created it probably feel disillusioned/saddened that it has virtually died. Isnt it about the racing/banter and fitness, not the platform. Zwift is just a better platform to test yourself upon. If folk want advice on using and setup of Zwift, ask away in the other thread. I wont comment any further on this .

Hope to see you there:okay:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
pp,550x550.u1.jpg

JSlat

1. You have to be a member of the league, before you do a league race. So the answer is no.

2. Bkool never checks your weight in their own leagues (which is why some riders weight differs like 20 kg, depending on the route :angry:), but that is not the reason for it not showing up on the league rankings. Ideally the rankings would be updated imediately, but unfortunately this doesn’t happen. You can sometimes wait for days. It has been like that for years.:sad:

Great thanks for your help Brusgaard.
Still on the 30 day premium trial and the list of problems is getting larger. Just found out that interval sessions won't sync to strava or export :banghead:

Last edited:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
All three of the Sa Calobra loops are now available on BKool Just Search for Aleman as the user and check Videos, they should turn up. as the three most recent
The first half of my Col de Sa Batella loop is available on BKool ... as I submitted the second part on the same morning that should appear very soon.

Of course I really do have to ask myself "Do I want to battle with BKool support to discover why they have stopped us turning video routes into Cartoony (3D) routes?" ... Now you only have the option of video or 2D map if (when) the video doesn't work :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
The first half of my Col de Sa Batella loop is available on BKool ... as I submitted the second part on the same morning that should appear very soon.

Of course I really do have to ask myself "Do I want to battle with BKool support to discover why they have stopped us turning video routes into Cartoony (3D) routes?" ... Now you only have the option of video or 2D map if (when) the video doesn't work :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Hi Aledude.

I’ve been putting together a ‘winter tour’ which has meant unloading segments to Bkool, then selecting the convert to 3D button/jobby.... more often than not, it fails to meet their criteria.. however, what I’ve found is, if it’s repeatedly uploaded, it does eventually convert. It’s obviously a right pain in the buttola and it doesn’t always work, but I’ve managed to convert approximately 18 of the 26 stages so far.

What I had to also do was to remove all my ‘friends’ (not many of those left).. as I didn’t want to clutter their pages with repeated nonsense uploads...

JuhaL

Guru
Over time i have noticed that Bkool is doing some kind of convert by itself. For example if i ride with Zwift and see the results in Strava and then i go to Bkool site to see the result from the same session, there is almost always few extra 10W power added. Is Bkool site smart and see my real skills what Zwift doesn't see ^_^.

Top Bottom