Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benji77

Wow, that was fun and almost broke me! Thanks for organising... it's just what I was hoping to find.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I think I hit 175 at some point which is very very baad.... I have a high 30’s RHR... over 4x my normal tick over... :eek:
About time you started putting some effort in again. You've been pootling too much of late ! You know if you don't feel the need to vom when you finish a race you haven't tried hard enough :laugh:xx(:okay:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
About time you started putting some effort in again. You've been pootling too much of late ! You know if you don't feel the need to vom when you finish a race you haven't tried hard enough :laugh:xx(:okay:

No likey sicky....

Just got back in after gambling with hurricane Leslie... I just got back in.. wet but not battered.. she’s starting to blow noo and rainy rainy doon.

I absolutely buried myself in yesterday’s CG and I’m still near the blinking bottom of the blinking league...

shimceltic

Veteran
Yeah that one, are they weekly and what editing?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Select scheduled sessions. Click on the pencil icon side of the ride, add ghosts and/or AI, select edit to complete, then ride it from bsim as usual. Or, from the league, select someone who has ridden it and challenge them, edit and add more ghosts. :thumbsup:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
OK. Who understands PC's

Been back since Friday and have tried to load the new BSim onto my Win 10 laptop.
It originally loaded the programme in C:\Program Files (x86) and would not even run but I believe that this is for 32 bit apps so I forced it to C:\Program Files
It all loads and then launches and I get this.
Did anyone else have this problem or is it my pants Sony Via that has been crap since it converted to Win10
upload_2018-10-7_21-32-41.png

AAAC 76C

Large Member
How would you rate the drafting experience on bkool. I have the feeling that there is too small of a diference (or none) vhen riding behind one cyclist vs group?
In the real world one could ride 50km/h in a group of riders on flat road with long freewheeling between pedaling.. So i guess we should have some blue km/h numbers when group riding... I think races would be more interesting.
it's just my observation ;)

We generally do about 60kph in flat races so you will be free-wheeling on your own!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
OK. Who understands PC's

Been back since Friday and have tried to load the new BSim onto my Win 10 laptop.
It originally loaded the programme in C:\Program Files (x86) and would not even run but I believe that this is for 32 bit apps so I forced it to C:\Program Files
It all loads and then launches and I get this.
Did anyone else have this problem or is it my pants Sony Via that has been crap since it converted to Win10
View attachment 433120
I bought a new Win 10 laptop and never had the old BSIM on this. I installed the new SIM and it worked fine (well, apart from still not letting the Kickr be equal to a Pro :tongue: ). Can you remove all the old software and re-install the new BSIM?

Top Bottom