Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
OK. Who understands PC's

Been back since Friday and have tried to load the new BSim onto my Win 10 laptop.
It originally loaded the programme in C:\Program Files (x86) and would not even run but I believe that this is for 32 bit apps so I forced it to C:\Program Files
It all loads and then launches and I get this.
Did anyone else have this problem or is it my pants Sony Via that has been crap since it converted to Win10
View attachment 433120

Welcome back Boss.. sorry I can’t help but i look forward to your return. :thumbsup:

Beta Blockers?
No. I've always had a high max. My doctor said it's not bad just don't try to keep it high for too long.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
OK. Who understands PC's

Been back since Friday and have tried to load the new BSim onto my Win 10 laptop.
It originally loaded the programme in C:\Program Files (x86) and would not even run but I believe that this is for 32 bit apps so I forced it to C:\Program Files
It all loads and then launches and I get this.
Did anyone else have this problem or is it my pants Sony Via that has been crap since it converted to Win10
View attachment 433120
I had the issue of bsim not working after the initial release of the update a couple of weeks ago, on a win 10 pc. A full uninstall, re-install seemed to fix the problem. The update last week installed and ran without any issues at all.

I had the issue of bsim not working after the initial release of the update a couple of weeks ago, on a win 10 pc. A full uninstall, re-install seemed to fix the problem. The update last week installed and ran without any issues at all.
I was just about to suggest the same thing. Also after removing it and downloading from the website last week it did an update yesterday.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I bought a new Win 10 laptop and never had the old BSIM on this. I installed the new SIM and it worked fine (well, apart from still not letting the Kickr be equal to a Pro :tongue: ). Can you remove all the old software and re-install the new BSIM?

Done first as I had already seen others having issues. Do I need to create any firewall rules?

Did you get the same message?
No just an update notice when I opened the app.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Done first as I had already seen others having issues. Do I need to create any firewall rules?
Didn't do anything special. Just downloaded and installed. But it is a new laptop so not much else installed on there. What virus software do you have? Could that be conflicting?

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Have you run the installer and the SIM as an administrator?? Right click the exe file and select run as administrator.

keithaitch

Veteran
Same here @keithaitch - I completed a league ride this aft with no issues. There was a healthy smattering of magic dust on the road though - unless I was massively powerful all of a sudden. Average of 250 watts for 25 miles.. :whistle:

Did like the new views.. :thumbsup:

I hope to be there at 7 on Thursday fellas. :hugs:
Jim,,
How do you activate the new camera angles to see people you are catching or when they are catching you (more likely!) or is it just in video feeds and not in 3D? I've looked and can't find any option in the sim settings.

Top Bottom