Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Met another couple from across the border from Buffalo. Same thing.
Very auspicious!
Maybe they didn’t understand your accent ? I get that a lot

BILL S

Guru
Is tonight's race likely to false start again?
Tonights race : Warmup begins 5pm. Race should start at 5:10pm. I will challenge my own ride to get things going but am concerned that this might trigger an early start. If the early start is triggered lets just go for it and hope that everyone has joined by then (not that I'm expecting very many). As Steen says, join as early as you can. See you there.

BILL S

Guru
Thanks for waiting @BILL S ! My internet is too slow to make drafting easy, I would have preferred to tuck in behind you!
I probably didn't wait as much as you thought Rob. I was knackered after a day out with my Mrs on her new mobility scooter. That little machine is impressive with its 8mph top speed and its tiny little battery that seems to go on forever. I'm not doing that again without my bike. :surrender:

keithaitch

Veteran
I probably didn't wait as much as you thought Rob. I was knackered after a day out with my Mrs on her new mobility scooter. That little machine is impressive with its 8mph top speed and its tiny little battery that seems to go on forever. I'm not doing that again without my bike. :surrender:
Yes, you only beat me by one second, you must have been totally knackered, I'll look for revenge on Monday morning! But don't think I have a hope in hell of getting close to your Thursday time, very impressive.

Top Bottom