Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
It's Thursday 6 PM UK time and Saturday 5 PM UK, just to avoid any confusion. :smile: "European time" is a bit vague with multiple time zones across Europe.

This is the link for that league: https://my.bkool.com/group/show/72022

Not going to do the live ride but will pop on and watch you all SUFFER.... xx(xx(xx(:rofl:

BILL S

Guru
thanks for the suffering keith. id almost forgotten how much suffering is involved in a ride like that. and thanks for the encouragement jim. it did little to relieve the suffering. did I mention how much I suffered.

edit. sorry my keyboard hardly works with all the sweat that's leaked into it over the years.

shimceltic

Veteran
Well that was fun. Managed to watch the football at the same time. Cheers Jim for the cheer leading. Stella time xx(:cheers:
20190919_175813.jpg

Marco72

... and you're in..

September sprints... short, sharp and lots of fun.. plenty of time to catch up.. just me n some slowcoach called Dark to beat..

No problem. well, shouldnt say that, im a pretty big lad so their might be a problem beating anyone, let alone the Dark guy ive heard about on here lol

the timing works well for me actually, cos this weekend i have a charity ride im doing on there, then have another month long one for October, so the ones that have come up fall nicely in between ^_^

Marco72

You're approved. Hopefully you will be able to join one of the bi weekly sessions, if not obviously you just do the rides when you can. Wow, this month's week 3 ride is a killer and this level of ride will not happen ever month!

Thanks! yeah theres a couple of those im not too sure about, think the Honister Pass & Roquebrun might be a bit above my skill level at the moment, but will probably have a crack at the Kalvebond, wont be setting any records and will be more of a 'aiming to finish' kinda deal, but at the moment its about working my way up and enjoying it...and using it as a chance to catch up on watching the Vuelta stages...only up to watching stage at the moment so still have plenty of hours left of using it as background noise. usually wouldnt be this far behind, but i lost time watching the cricket instead, benefit is tho with cycling not being a huge deal over here, avoiding the results has actually been pretty easy...no spoilers for me tho please LOL ^_^

shimceltic

Veteran
Thanks! yeah theres a couple of those im not too sure about, think the Honister Pass & Roquebrun might be a bit above my skill level at the moment, but will probably have a crack at the Kalvebond, wont be setting any records and will be more of a 'aiming to finish' kinda deal, but at the moment its about working my way up and enjoying it...and using it as a chance to catch up on watching the Vuelta stages...only up to watching stage at the moment so still have plenty of hours left of using it as background noise. usually wouldnt be this far behind, but i lost time watching the cricket instead, benefit is tho with cycling not being a huge deal over here, avoiding the results has actually been pretty easy...no spoilers for me tho please LOL ^_^
When you do a few rides and find your level on the bkool website you can schedule rides and add people to challenge that you are on par with. Makes it fun even though you are basically racing against my ghost time but you still see the avatar etc

Top Bottom