Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
But you have the 10 ghosts I only have 8

Too bad you didn't add Mark Hitchcock. Could have used his ghost. Only about 10 secs behind my time. :-)

Instant Karma!
After giving @shimceltic a bad time because his ride didn’t show up on my Strava my morning ride went to hell. Warming up I felt like a slug but thought because I haven’t ridden all week. Then during the first mile of the race I couldn’t get above 60 watts! After resetting the pro no change. After re pairing no change. Then after giving up I found my rear brake was on!! I must have bumped it when swapping out my wheel last week. I’ll do a solo against the ghosts.

shimceltic

Veteran
Instant Karma!
After giving @shimceltic a bad time because his ride didn’t show up on my Strava my morning ride went to hell. Warming up I felt like a slug but thought because I haven’t ridden all week. Then during the first mile of the race I couldn’t get above 60 watts! After resetting the pro no change. After re pairing no change. Then after giving up I found my rear brake was on!! I must have bumped it when swapping out my wheel last week. I’ll do a solo against the ghosts.
😂, I disconnected my rear brake ages ago. One had a fold up chair leaning in the flywheel for a session

BILL S

Guru
Too bad you didn't add Mark Hitchcock. Could have used his ghost. Only about 10 secs behind my time. :-)

Sorry about the starters confusion. My fault for not checking more thoroughly as I'm not used to there being all these posts recently. I'm happy for you to start it in future and I'll look more than a page back for your post. Also looks like I got starters fairy dust as I was displaying far more power than last time and definitely more than I could make on a good day. It was almost like being back on bkool 3 years ago. All that really matters though is Keith getting his EOS :tongue:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Sorry about the starters confusion. My fault for not checking more thoroughly as I'm not used to there being all these posts recently. I'm happy for you to start it in future and I'll look more than a page back for your post. Also looks like I got starters fairy dust as I was displaying far more power than last time and definitely more than I could make on a good day. It was almost like being back on bkool 3 years ago. All that really matters though is Keith getting his EOS :tongue:

Fairy dust, hmmm, I hoped that was a thing of the past. :sad: You did come fast from behind and continued, so I thought WTF did you have for lunch today. :smile: I was on par with my Thursday ride, beating my own ghost by 5-10 seconds on screen, but (again) instead loose by a few seconds in the rankings. :sad:

keithaitch

Veteran
Happy to receive it as it was from you.... The mind games continue!

shimceltic

Veteran
Jim, I'm gonna do the stage tomorrow around 11am if you fancy it

Mark68

Über Member
Forgive me, but how can there be differences between different trainers from manufactures. I mean can there be big differeces between the measurements from different brands?
I could maybe understand with wheel on and the level of resistance between tyre and roller.
My old tacx flow could have more tyre slip according to the resistance against the wheel.

Top Bottom