Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
WAIT!?!!? WHAT!!??
I didn't realise we had fletcher Christian as our team leader!

keithaitch

Veteran

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-100335.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112-100335.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
[QUOTE="keithaitch, post: 5790812

Edit. I posted this earlier and now I suspect some of those clever types from the other teams may have "spoofed" my MAC address and added time to my race results... Here in the states we are willing to believe any conspiracy theory no matter how far fetched.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191103-054440.png
    Screenshot_20191103-054440.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Rod McG

Über Member
And Rod finds it funny to send me an EOS
Hilarious! I wanted to try to ride with your ghost so challenged you. I was ahead at the bottom of the hill so slowed and waited. You duly caught up and shot past me. I could not catch up so you went over the line +16s. You're welcome to the win but I see my time is faster than yours. How does that work??

shimceltic

Veteran
Hilarious! I wanted to try to ride with your ghost so challenged you. I was ahead at the bottom of the hill so slowed and waited. You duly caught up and shot past me. I could not catch up so you went over the line +16s. You're welcome to the win but I see my time is faster than yours. How does that work??
It says you are 1 minutes 2 seconds faster in the email

microkid

I am dead.....
Did a re-run of stage 1. Went from 40:50 to 37:52. This was so hard. Almost vomiting and still shaking on my legs. Exhausted.... Never again....

1573585524416.png

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru

It doesn't… Read up on the posts in this forum. :laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@Whorty on the leaderboard!...IN a minute or two when the bkool servers crank into life! welcome back.

Thought I'd try out the new SIM. Graphics miles better. Be good to have a live race with others to see how this works now .... was lonely tonight with no ghosts and drafting. Bloody good workout though

edit: my ride shows that I rode against others, but there was no one else in the race. Anyone seen that before? Did something change that ghosts no longer show on the screen?

Last edited:
Top Bottom