Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

he

Heroic and now just 4 seconds behoind @Mark68 ...another attempt to get the 4 seconds?
That must be wrong, because I was 4 seconds ahead of mark at the finish. His ghost finished behind me.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Thought I'd try out the new SIM. Graphics miles better. Be good to have a live race with others to see how this works now .... was lonely tonight with no ghosts and drafting. Bloody good workout though

edit: my ride shows that I rode against others, but there was no one else in the race. Anyone seen that before? Did something change that ghosts no longer show on the screen?

Always searching for perfection...

You wasn’t like this when you was swinging the rear light..,

Get over it... this is Bkool - we have issues.. if you want to wheelsuck, you’re in the wrong place.. This is proper bike riding - it can be lonely...

If you need help, ring Shane :hugs::hugs:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@microkid 42 seconds in the rear..

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Always searching for perfection...

You wasn’t like this when you was swinging the rear light..,

Get over it... this is Bkool - we have issues.. if you want to wheelsuck, you’re in the wrong place.. This is proper bike riding - it can be lonely...

If you need help, ring Shane :hugs::hugs:
Really? :whistle:

Who is Shane?

Re the ghosts ... .any ideas though why they are showing on the ride like they were present, but they didn't show in the race? Is it a switch now the admins can apply? As for wheelsucking, could have done with that at times tonight, legs were a bit dead :surrender:

shimceltic

Veteran
Really? :whistle:

Who is Shane?

Re the ghosts ... .any ideas though why they are showing on the ride like they were present, but they didn't show in the race? Is it a switch now the admins can apply? As for wheelsucking, could have done with that at times tonight, legs were a bit dead :surrender:
Ghosts always load for me

AAAC 76C

Large Member

Thought I'd try out the new SIM. Graphics miles better. Be good to have a live race with others to see how this works now .... was lonely tonight with no ghosts and drafting. Bloody good workout though

edit: my ride shows that I rode against others, but there was no one else in the race. Anyone seen that before? Did something change that ghosts no longer show on the screen?
Would you beleive that they messed it up a bit again?

shimceltic

Veteran
I was doing a ride Monday with 80odd people and someone kept coming past at an exceptional speed which would be impossible then the sim said I was 2 mins ahead of him and he'd flypast again :laugh:

Top Bottom