Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Thursday morning, see you all this evening, hope the climbing legs you ordered have arrived in time.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thursday morning, see you all this evening, hope the climbing legs you ordered have arrived in time.

Regarding climbing, lots of people using NEO2(T) have reported that it is way too hard compared to real world, once you go above 8% in BSIM.
BKOOL's response was that the NEO2(T) are unsupported! :ohmy:

No wonder I find these climbing sessions hard(er). :smile:

shimceltic

Veteran
Regarding climbing, lots of people using NEO2(T) have reported that it is way too hard compared to real world, once you go above 8% in BSIM.
BKOOL's response was that the NEO2(T) are unsupported! :ohmy:

No wonder I find these climbing sessions hard(er). :smile:
Lift your trainer onto a large box and then you will psychology think your going down hill. Marginal:becool: gaines

keithaitch

Veteran
I think I'll pack some sandwiches for this one, unless you know a good cafe stop half way up. I will be out there for sometime as 5 mile climbs are not at the top of my wish list. Still what goes up must come down.
Good idea, there's nothing on this climb, not even at the top, but once down the other side, you are into Spain so the coffee is half the price it is in France! Two countries in one ride tonight!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I think I'll pack some sandwiches for this one, unless you know a good cafe stop half way up. I will be out there for sometime as 5 mile climbs are not at the top of my wish list. Still what goes up must come down.
I'm racing over on the dark side tonight, but will try this stage over the weekend. My front gearing is buggered, can't move into small ring anymore, so I'll be grinding up in the big ring at the front .... not even sure I can grind for 5 miles :surrender::surrender:

Top Bottom