Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Keith mentioned not to use it I'm not sure if the live rides show. Makes sense we all use the same software to record times though
My experience is that the beta only shows sessions that are being done on the beta, so if you were on the beta on a Thursday you wouldn't be able to find the ride I start as i won't be on the beta. if you follow! I think we should also stick to the normal version for league reruns to keep the unlevel playing field as level as possible!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Really? :whistle:

Who is Shane?

Re the ghosts ... .any ideas though why they are showing on the ride like they were present, but they didn't show in the race? Is it a switch now the admins can apply? As for wheelsucking, could have done with that at times tonight, legs were a bit dead :surrender:

Whortmiester load your own ghosts when you set up the ride. Old ghosts are old ghosts - from a different world kinda fing, if you know what I mean.

The only draft you’re going to get these days is in the drome or doon the hill.

no help in the Bkool - not even you subscribers to Shane.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Whortmiester load your own ghosts when you set up the ride. Old ghosts are old ghosts - from a different world kinda fing, if you know what I mean.

The only draft you’re going to get these days is in the drome or doon the hill.

no help in the Bkool - not even you subscribers to Shane.
Ah, that Shane. Saw him earlier ... he had a jiffy bag for me :whistle:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Whortmiester - Now that you’re an epic pro elite, you gotta ride honest in the Bkool. Too many beers and ya could find yourself beige.. ya ken!
I think Bkool is lying ... it has my FTP as 255. Should be 235 (that's what I got recently on the Dark Side).

Don't get to drink much these days. Need to stay below driving limit just in case wifey needs a run to A&E 👅 Probably helped me lose the couple of stone since I was last in Bkool (it was nice changing my Bkool weight from 89kg to 74kg yesterday! Can't believe I was that weight when I last raced on here)

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Whorty check that “Solo” isn’t enabled in the Settings... If it is, you’ll be riding, well, solo. :smile:

Del C

Veteran

Thought I'd try out the new SIM. Graphics miles better. Be good to have a live race with others to see how this works now .... was lonely tonight with no ghosts and drafting. Bloody good workout though

edit: my ride shows that I rode against others, but there was no one else in the race. Anyone seen that before? Did something change that ghosts no longer show on the screen?
Ah!

You too?

I've come back to try out the new Sim as well!!

Just got a box of Bkool goodies! 492755

Last edited:
Top Bottom