Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Date for your diaries....Monday 20/1 evening large scale, as many people as possible, testing of the new beta similator especially the drafting effect....more details to follow.
Just seen it's asking for people to stick to certain speeds in the tests, let's hope people do. Not sure I'll be able to keep up near the end of the test

perswe

Ãœber Member
I think Sir William has set a pretty strong target for Pep in the BWC stage 6. I’m looking forward to Pep’s move. ...,it doesn’t get any easier, you just get faster. Indeed.

perswe

Ãœber Member
Did stage 3 now as I’m unfortunately travelling tomorrow. Nice downhill stage. Gave it my best shot but it isn’t the same as doing it with others. Was a bit tired from doing a bwc stage prior to this but I think I still managed to set a time that I’m happy with. Don’t think I can go much faster...Leave a litte something for the 2-1 km before the finish. I think I lost a little speed there from not being able to push hard all the way.

keithaitch

Veteran
Just seen it's asking for people to stick to certain speeds in the tests, let's hope people do. Not sure I'll be able to keep up near the end of the test
I think it's just too try to keep everybody together to maximize the drafting opportunities and fur them to see the effect in a big group. Should be fun and the more the merrier, download the beta and let's have a Chaingang team time trail! Choo Choo.

keithaitch

Veteran
Great - but can we have daylight, please?
I've tried but can't find the setting, is it my profile or the route itself? hopefully the video will be in brilliant sunshine though and well worth a view. if it's the real weather option I've just switched that off and will check it's off before starting the ride tonight.

Brusgaard

Ãœber Guru
I've tried but can't find the setting, is it my profile or the route itself? hopefully the video will be in brilliant sunshine though and well worth a view. if it's the real weather option I've just switched that off and will check it's off before starting the ride tonight.

Yes, it is the RW setting, but you have to do it manually everytime you start a session! :sad:

shimceltic

Veteran
Before the serious race chat later I'm looking at upgrading my road bike wheels from the factory fitted Dt Swiss r460. I don't want to spend much so is there any point? If so what would be a good noticeable upgrade for not much £ € $ ¥ ¢?

keithaitch

Veteran
Before the serious race chat later I'm looking at upgrading my road bike wheels from the factory fitted Dt Swiss r460. I don't want to spend much so is there any point? If so what would be a good noticeable upgrade for not much £ € $ ¥ ¢?
I would recommend a pair of mavic kysirium elite s for a small upgrade or to push the boat out and make the best investment you can make for your bike, mine go like the wind, no resistance at all, a pair or handmade wheels from https://ridefullgas.com/ same an enve top of the range at half the price from a guy who only builds wheels.

Top Bottom