Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Happy 4th of July to all of my English friends . Celebrate it by driving on the right side of the road, using miles instead of kilometers and eating hotdogs!! ..uh nevermind...
We have opened pubs for the 1st time and called it indePUBdence day 🤦‍♂️
But happy 4th to you and family.

@theboxers
You may have done a great real world ride but I just beat you on the Chedder Gorge climb in BKOOL.

Any other challengers? Short but tough climb.

Attachments

• E39D828C-97E5-41C3-BA87-6B0D1722D92F.png
    E39D828C-97E5-41C3-BA87-6B0D1722D92F.png
    274 KB · Views: 4

skydiver

Regular
Hi to all,
I use the "BKOOL SMART PRO" especially for uphill training, maybe that's why the stepping motor no longer works. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
@theboxers
You may have done a great real world ride but I just beat you on the Chedder Gorge climb in BKOOL.

Any other challengers? Short but tough climb.
:cry::cry:

I wouldn't like to go up against myself on the bkool classic had. Some of the numbers were very optimistic iirc. The first half of the climb destroyed my legs and I limped up the second half.

I won't be having a go currently unless BRVR has its own version.

Maybe... See how work goes
If you do get to ride it, you guys should be sure to stop and look at the black goats about halfway up.. Get off the bikes for about 10 minutes and wait until they come back out.

skydiver

Regular
I think Zycle has taken on the hardware side of BKOOL.

https://zycle.eu/en/
Thanks for your replay , already I contacted with them but they don't provide parts , and I'm looking only for stepper motor. I have two BKOOL cycle trainer and I would like one of this in Europe that I'm living 4-5 months there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 1.05.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 1.05.09 PM.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom