Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

What about that Andy? Riding the same Bkool course without knowing it of each other :smile:

BILL S

Guru
Don't be too quick to let on you're feeling better. Work it for all the sympathy and scones you can get. I generally can get my second cup of coffee delivered to my chair just by making a little grimace and maybe a sigh in the morning.. I just hope my wife never reads this thread.
You're so right Randy. My Mrs was doing everything for me including cups of tea and cookies. Then I stupidly googed to see if walking helped a sore back and was surprised to find that it did. Then I made the big mistake. Told her I was off for a 5 mile walk. When I got back the tea and cookies had all dried up.

Mark68

Über Member
Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy with the kids doing some nice local walks as I've not felt too good on the bike recently. Back at work a week Sunday as well. Possibly only a couple of weeks then full on in September when the kids are back.
Also trying to get some quality time with them. Bought a drone to shove in my backpack when out as well. I was near the top of the vale of Pickering today, the sky was very dramatic and could see massive clouds and rain coming down in various places. Had to take shelter under a very handy tree as I needed a boat not a bike at one point.
Looking forward to trying to put some kind of video together with the footage I got.
Is anyone doing any definite week night rides at all? I may join in, but will try and keep an eye out on here as well.

Anyway enough waffling for now. All the best everyone.

shimceltic

Veteran
Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy with the kids doing some nice local walks as I've not felt too good on the bike recently. Back at work a week Sunday as well. Possibly only a couple of weeks then full on in September when the kids are back.
Also trying to get some quality time with them. Bought a drone to shove in my backpack when out as well. I was near the top of the vale of Pickering today, the sky was very dramatic and could see massive clouds and rain coming down in various places. Had to take shelter under a very handy tree as I needed a boat not a bike at one point.
Looking forward to trying to put some kind of video together with the footage I got.
Is anyone doing any definite week night rides at all? I may join in, but will try and keep an eye out on here as well.

Anyway enough waffling for now. All the best everyone.
There is normally a bkool ride on Thursday 6pm so probably worth a shout here to see if anyone is free.. I've neglected the turbo recently but so long as we are riding in or outside its all that matters

keithaitch

Veteran
Congratulations Keith, I'm having a triple karmeliet for you.
Your unselfish suffering for the good of others knows no bounds! I had a Rochefort 8 and a big bottle of Troll, oh and an eclair!

Top Bottom