Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Full meal in a can

At €7.49a box you really are entitled to buy all six boxes your local lidl had! View attachment 539080
10.5%!!! That’s twice as strong.

shimceltic

Veteran
Did you enjoy it, I have to say it's one of the best beers, but expensive so I only indulge as a treat.
Took me 20 days to do 10 pints but I avoided it school nights and pre ride nights.
As a beer that's 8% it certainly doesn't taste that strong and goes down nice... Someone from the beer machine group had this to say about it....

Mark68

Über Member
Quite excited tonight as I am going cycle camping tomorrow. I just hope when I open the Bottles of Hobgoblin they don't explode all over the place. Also the theory about beer and re-hydration.. I am going to pretend it does help.

I had sort of forgotten how much stuff you need to, take to be self sufficient for a couple of days. I have no intention of going near any shops so tinned curry ( hope it's nice as I've got it for 2 nights) and boil in the bag rice. Homemade choc chip cookies and fruity flapjack for pudding😄 Happy days. Lets hope I have the strength to tow.

shimceltic

Veteran
Quite excited tonight as I am going cycle camping tomorrow. I just hope when I open the Bottles of Hobgoblin they don't explode all over the place. Also the theory about beer and re-hydration.. I am going to pretend it does help.

I had sort of forgotten how much stuff you need to, take to be self sufficient for a couple of days. I have no intention of going near any shops so tinned curry ( hope it's nice as I've got it for 2 nights) and boil in the bag rice. Homemade choc chip cookies and fruity flapjack for pudding😄 Happy days. Lets hope I have the strength to tow.
Stag dynamite chilli in a can has a good amount of heat for your next ride

Top Bottom