Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark68

Über Member
@Mark68 .
Nice tour! Did you go up that private drive that turned to single track after the viaduct?
No I didn't get that far. The viaduct did look impressive when we walked down the track last year. I had to divert as there were works going on on the cycle track. Bit of a shame but I suppose necessary.

Hopefully be getting golds everywhere soon... Ordered a new bike :eek:
Details dude! I just finished the Shimano 333 challenge but I’m not eligible in the US.

Trek Emonda SL 7 Disc eTap
Oh wow!! I just looked at it and the geometry looks like it’s made for fast long rides.
You to give us the wife permission technique. Special pizzas and wine? Flowers?

Attachments

• C161D217-5C77-4DCE-9B5A-80A9C06ED34C.png
    C161D217-5C77-4DCE-9B5A-80A9C06ED34C.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 10

shimceltic

Veteran
Oh wow!! I just looked at it and the geometry looks like it’s made for fast long rides.
You to give us the wife permission technique. Special pizzas and wine? Flowers?
Just buy it and deal with the consequences... I'll be paying for it for the next 3 years but looking forward to see what the SRAM Force eTap AXS is like......

Just buy it and deal with the consequences... I'll be paying for it for the next 3 years but looking forward to see what the SRAM Force eTap AXS is like......
It looks perfect. That Force groupset and geometry is what I would pick as an ideal set up.

But now I’m putting 2 and 2 together. “ Hey honey how does a trip to Scotland sound”, “ adding quietly..,and I bought a new bike.

Top Bottom