Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hotel with bath/pool/hot tub for me!
I'm with you there. Add in full breakfast with tattie scones and you have perfection. Oh, maybe just a crazy nice bike too.

Edit: just in case you think I'm being lazy. It's too wet to mow the back yard Or so I'm telling my wife.

shimceltic

Veteran
Gonna get them to fit my peddles and adjust seat while I'm there. Also might be getting a new dog Saturday...

It was supposedly a lurcher but looks like it might be a belgian malanois
Had to google both... now I have an answer when people ask about our dog Ruby. She’s a Lurcher. Thanks.
Kipster and Ruby.

Attachments

• 2CEF295C-3FBC-4427-ABDF-002915EDD1A7.jpeg
    2CEF295C-3FBC-4427-ABDF-002915EDD1A7.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 4

Mark68

Über Member
Gonna get them to fit my peddles and adjust seat while I'm there. Also might be getting a new dog Saturday...

Ok so I'm jealous. Looks a very nice bike. And we all know a new bike is always faster than the old one.
Currently trying to work out if I sell 2 of my old bikes can I justify a new one. Looking at the new breed a ' Gravel' or whatever. Something I can ride on the road to my local forest then go on the tracks.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ok so I'm jealous. Looks a very nice bike. And we all know a new bike is always faster than the old one.
Currently trying to work out if I sell 2 of my old bikes can I justify a new one. Looking at the new breed a ' Gravel' or whatever. Something I can ride on the road to my local forest then go on the tracks.
Gravel bikes will do 90% of what a Road bike will do on the road, assuming similar drive train setups, 2x11 or 2x12. But are capable of 125% or more of what a road bike will do on gravel. I have both.

They are horses for courses but it is mainly tyre width that separates them on the off road. 30mm and up for best gravel performance iirc from the ride reports and write ups I've read.

Top Bottom