Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I’m afraid I’m going to have to disagree on that.
I don’t think it’s my fault Kipster will roll in bear scat at every opportunity and can find the best black mud within 200 yards to add to the fun fun bath time...
That's not being a bad owner, that's being an owner that helps their dog enjoy themselves.

After all you take him out for walks, so what do you expect him to do? Listen to you with all the good smells around DAMHIK :tongue:

That's not being a bad owner, that's being an owner that helps their dog enjoy themselves.

After all you take him out for walks, so what do you expect him to do? Listen to you with all the good smells around DAMHIK :tongue:
Did you get new wheels? Are you going to be able to go back to Spain? The rides you’re doing while in quarantine makes it look like you are all healed up.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Did you get new wheels? Are you going to be able to go back to Spain? The rides you’re doing while in quarantine makes it look like you are all healed up.
According to DHL the wheels have just left the export centre in Germany on their way to Spain 🤞.

I'll be back in Spain on the 2nd of September with my brother, who is taking his own bike, a Cube Cross Race SL 2019 in Red, Orange and Black :hyper:. We have several rides planned and about 8 days we can do rides on.

Healed up from the op, not from the lay off from riding. I'm just trying to get back my fitness. It's gonna be a while. I am foundation building at the moment. I was about 140w down on what I could do in May last year just scratching 100w when I restarted. I've gained about 30-40w back since getting back to riding. It's hurtin' :ohmy:, but I'm enjoying it :unsure: :whistle:.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran

@Randyberlin

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Bored Man
I rode a BKOOL Route this morning and got passed by someone in a Cyclechat Jersey. Did you get one?

I did Randy, and still have it. Is that over Dukes Pass? I’ve done a number of rides around Aberfoyle way.. Is my legacy secure? 😂😇

Mark68

Über Member
I feel sorry for the dog. Some arse has put into her something, that in normal life is unnecessary, then given up on her, or had her removed from them because they are one. :cursing:.

@shimceltic sorry that you have been caught up in this :sad:

What's the saying.

'There are no bad dogs, only bad owners'
Definitely.
There are no bad dogs, only bad owners

That is something I've seen just down the road from where I live.

Mark68

Über Member
Just dropped her off and the difference when she is nervous is unbelievable, sat on my knee all the way in the car. Felt really bad, hopefully someone who maybe has experience with police / security dogs can give her a new home. I think someone has tried to train her as an attack dog and gave up. Unfortunately she has some of the knowledges and skills now.
Really sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you. You have done the right thing though. Best not risking it if it's got that in its head already.
Best of luck finding another man's best friend 🐕

shimceltic

Veteran
Is your new toy allowed to stay inside?
It's the most expensive thing I have so it has its own bedroom....
On the dog subject, what happened to random blokes in the pup who's dog had puppies and you took 1... Everyone now wants upward of £1000 for a pub. Not toonfussed if it's a breed, gimme a mut!

keithaitch

Veteran
According to DHL the wheels have just left the export centre in Germany on their way to Spain 🤞.

I'll be back in Spain on the 2nd of September with my brother, who is taking his own bike, a Cube Cross Race SL 2019 in Red, Orange and Black :hyper:. We have several rides planned and about 8 days we can do rides on.

Healed up from the op, not from the lay off from riding. I'm just trying to get back my fitness. It's gonna be a while. I am foundation building at the moment. I was about 140w down on what I could do in May last year just scratching 100w when I restarted. I've gained about 30-40w back since getting back to riding. It's hurtin' :ohmy:, but I'm enjoying it :unsure: :whistle:.
Where are you going and can I offer any local advice or help?

Mark68

Über Member
It's the most expensive thing I have so it has its own bedroom....
On the dog subject, what happened to random blokes in the pup who's dog had puppies and you took 1... Everyone now wants upward of £1000 for a pub. Not toonfussed if it's a breed, gimme a mut!
True. We got our Border Collie from Preloved. The owner was local so we went to see the dog and she immediately came over to us tail wagging. The person had to give her up for weird reasons. She's been fine,but is a typical nervous collie. If I sweat under my breath about dropping a spanner or something daft she thinks she's in trouble and scuttles off. Lovely dog though.
Hopefully you will find one. Have you looked at dogs trust and is it Jerry Greens. I think they are just south of Leeds, but can't quite remember

Top Bottom