Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Who else is on the carbs for tomorrow's downhill? @Goldwolfie are you coming for a testimonial?
I think I'll give it a whirl for old times sake

shimceltic

Veteran
12s faster than my previous effort but way higher watts. Must have been drafting more last time

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Well done @Goldwolfie ! I was hoping maybe I could close the gap a bit on the flat section but I barely made a dent on the gap. Lost the wheel when you came flying past but thankfully so did @Brusgaard so we could make it back to the others...(although I lost that wheel too for a bit)...
Thanks chaps - I thought I had better push on, because I knew I needed a lead to hold onto for the 'flatter' section. The final steep bit came at just the right time, as I was well cooked by then.

Rod McG

Über Member
Hey @Rod McG

Seriously on one of the bigring downhill rides you continue to put out watts where I'm spinning out. Is there a setting you changed.
Good question. I find if I can't pedal fast enough I can stand up and crank at higher power. Good for average power boost but legs quickly get tired! Don't know of any setting change but different trainers may behave differently. I like that the trainer doesn't behave as IRL, as it's better exercise.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well done @Goldwolfie ! I was hoping maybe I could close the gap a bit on the flat section but I barely made a dent on the gap. Lost the wheel when you came flying past but thankfully so did @Brusgaard so we could make it back to the others...(although I lost that wheel too for a bit)...
Crikey, that result does not give me much scope for clawing back 2 minutes. I am now probably challenging @Add for the runners up prize.

Top Bottom