Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I *Just* managed to get my vector pedals zeroed in the last part of the last second, thought I was going to get stuck on the start again too. Rolled down with @Wentworth and @BILL S, we seemed to catch @AAAC 76C napping as the three of us zoomed past till later when @AAAC 76C came zooming up and we had a very close finish all on the same time! Sorry for drafting so much @Wentworth I noticed whether I did 100w or 300w I was just sitting behind you, I needed to smash it to 600w to actually add any value and naturally that wasn't sustainable :wacko:
Should be a replay here some time soon:

View: https://youtu.be/_s242O-TQKA

Messed up big style today and then spent twice as long again with acid reflux after the ride which was certainly more painful than the race.
When you guys caught me napping I thought it was a singleton joining my wheel so I eased off to let whoever through and the you were gone.
I backed of and waited for @Brusgaard and together, but mainly him, we worked our way back toward you, first picking up @bills.
Then I lost a wheel again and I ghosted them until the slope lightened off, I overshot them there and hung back a bit but they were no gaining so I set off in search of you two and then just hung on. All that and we were still 30+ seconds down on Thursday🙄🙄🙄😢

Wentworth

I *Just* managed to get my vector pedals zeroed in the last part of the last second, thought I was going to get stuck on the start again too. Rolled down with @Wentworth and @BILL S, we seemed to catch @AAAC 76C napping as the three of us zoomed past till later when @AAAC 76C came zooming up and we had a very close finish all on the same time! Sorry for drafting so much @Wentworth I noticed whether I did 100w or 300w I was just sitting behind you, I needed to smash it to 600w to actually add any value and naturally that wasn't sustainable :wacko:
Should be a replay here some time soon:

View: https://youtu.be/_s242O-TQKA

I got stuck on the line for about half a second as a result of trying to start “out of the saddle”, but somehow managed to realise and have the discipline to stop and then go. Whatever I did I couldn’t manage to stay at the back of the draft, even when I was riding at 100w I was going back to the front! I think, for once, my extra couple of pounds worked in my favour! I was convinced I was getting left for dust at some point, so was very happy to hold on to cross the line more or less together at the end.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Can't see this months league.... @keithaitch is that the end?
Usually opens on Tuesday.

1614631678366.png

shimceltic

Veteran
Hopefully Bill and adski can keep us going and Keiths place will free up, adds isn't admin now I checked.

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
Hopefully Bill and adski can keep us going and Keiths place will free up, adds isn't admin now I checked.
Bkool can't remove admins and you can't add any more.... Don't ask!

BILL S

Guru
I will try to keep things going after March (assuming my chaotic life is less chaotic), but due to the "admin problem" I'll probably start a new group. As it stands, we are down to having a maximum of two admins. I'm thinking perhaps we can divide the duties up a bit and have back up admins and so on. Keith, thanks for the much needed break.:smile:

Top Bottom