Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I am having my jab tomorrow afternoon so I may be AWOL, again, at 18:00 depending on how I react.

CXRAndy

Guru
I am having my jab tomorrow afternoon so I may be AWOL, again, at 18:00 depending on how I react.

You will be fine Aaac. The Pzifer seems to have slightly less side effects. My sister in-law-doctor said to take either paracetamol or brufen, before the common headache side effect occurs.

I the Pfizer, got sore arm and minor headache, all sorted with brufen for a day.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You will be fine Aaac. The Pzifer seems to have slightly less side effects. My sister in-law-doctor said to take either paracetamol or brufen, before the common headache side effect occurs.

I the Pfizer, got sore arm and minor headache, all sorted with brufen for a day.
Going to take the general advice on line and not put myself under any undue stress ref exercise and give the 18:00 a miss. My first reaction was to keep going to avoid 'locking up' but apparently giving your body a break whilst it adjust your immune system is the general advice.
I will see you all Saturday then when I generally race with a hangover to punish myself.
Well two wrongs don't make a right!
But 3 lefts do.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Fair play Rod, there was no catching you tonight. I near killed my self trying too. Deliberately flew past you Brus, but soon realised I was going to struggle catching Rod on my own, so waited for you and then planned to work together, but you didn’t seem to want to play? So in the end I just took off and tried on my own...and failed miserably. Well played Rod. 👍

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Deliberately flew past you Brus, but soon realised I was going to struggle catching Rod on my own, so waited for you and then planned to work together, but you didn’t seem to want to play?

Legs weren't there... Too much cake and too little sleep... :heat:

Going to take the general advice on line and not put myself under any undue stress ref exercise and give the 18:00 a miss. My first reaction was to keep going to avoid 'locking up' but apparently giving your body a break whilst it adjust your immune system is the general advice.
I will see you all Saturday then when I generally race with a hangover to punish myself.
Well two wrongs don't make a right!
But 3 lefts do.
You can’t be too careful. Best to take it real easy on Saturday.

keithaitch

Veteran
@perswe I know you have many talents, climbing like a goat while still being able to sprint like a cheetah but I would have thought you'd have won more if you are able to time travel. Posted tomorrow!!

AndyMacca

@perswe I know you have many talents, climbing like a goat while still being able to sprint like a cheetah but I would have thought you'd have won more if you are able to time travel. Posted tomorrow!! View attachment 577217
@keithaitch equally worrying you managed to 'Read it tomorrow' yet post it back to our timeline. :wacko:
Could one of you two let us know tonights lottery numbers please. 👍:cheers:

Top Bottom