Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Bored Man you seem to be getting some miles in with Lous rides at the weekends....
Getting race ready?

Very much enjoying RGT. Nice to have people around me... I shouldn’t have ridden today as I have a knee problem and should have rested it... but can’t keep away from it.. it’s been a long time since I’ve been at the pointy end ... even if it is the pointy end of my current ability.. even sprinting it out.. :heat:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Poor photo but even managed to get myself top of the sprint leaderboard ... photod it for prosperity 😇

keithaitch

Veteran
Very much enjoying RGT. Nice to have people around me... I shouldn’t have ridden today as I have a knee problem and should have rested it... but can’t keep away from it.. it’s been a long time since I’ve been at the pointy end ... even if it is the pointy end of my current ability.. even sprinting it out.. :heat:
RGT seems to have lots of events where there is some handicapping to make things u equal and out really is a good, socially inclusive platform. @AndyMacca @perswe @kipster and me will happily guide anybody to where they should be to enjoy it to the full. I'm pretty much there 95% of my Indoor riding now, at least once a day, and thoroughly enjoying the platform, the events offered and the social environment that surrounds it. There is a place there for each and every one of us. If you haven't given it a go do so, with guided help of you need it, you won't regret it.

Rod McG

Über Member
RGT seems to have lots of events where there is some handicapping to make things u equal and out really is a good, socially inclusive platform. @AndyMacca @perswe @kipster and me will happily guide anybody to where they should be to enjoy it to the full. I'm pretty much there 95% of my Indoor riding now, at least once a day, and thoroughly enjoying the platform, the events offered and the social environment that surrounds it. There is a place there for each and every one of us. If you haven't given it a go do so, with guided help of you need it, you won't regret it.
Enough. This league has lost too many already.

shimceltic

Veteran
Tomorrows ride looks interesting

Top Bottom