Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'll start it (in 1h40m) and enjoy the video - but not planning on holding back if anyone wants to race! :smile:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
feel a bit guilty for saving that
4.6/kg!
had an odd sim day today
it would not drop my watts descending so i let them droop on a false flat and then it wouldn't give them back and the front runners passed me until we hit a ascent and i got the equivalent of a pro sling, all a bit odd.
but a it got me some time back for my chain-gate, i cant believe you all raced on when my chain locked ^_^^_^^_^, i saved it so i don't have to do it again.

I have challenged the Splitters to a race on RGT. I proposed a meet in a neutral territory with the combined time from the top 5 riders from each group.
@peterob who we are drafting on the Bkool team suggested Stouby-Sejet.
What non Bkool day and time works for you guys? Just a wild guess but I'm thinking it won't be me in the top 5. And @Brusgaard if the Splitters offer you a contract, don't do it! You'll make more $ with team Bkool sponsorship. Look at @shimceltic and his paid trip to the Canary Islands.

Edit: @keithaitch no big real world rides that day. Same for you @perswe .

shimceltic

Veteran
I have no idea what you are proposing Randy but I'm in

I have no idea what you are proposing Randy but I'm in
I'm proposing a race on RGT between us Bkool riders and the Zwift riders who spit off from Bkool a few years back. If we do it in RGT its neutral ground and its free. There are some who ride in both like @Brusgaard .
Ill try to set up a magic road course of Stouby-Sejet course Sunday at 5pm UK time
2 weeks out March 28th. I have to work out of town next weekend.
Does that work for you guys?
The combined times of the top 5 riders from each team will determine the bragging rights for " Best virtual Cycle chat sect."

Top Bottom