Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Thought you were going to catch me there @Brusgaard you kept reeling me in, I was actually dying out there trying to hold you off. And @shimceltic you made that break early on, nearly got away.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
fek fek fek
put a wider range block on this week but big chainring and big sprocket was too much for the chain
i added 4 links earlier and then realised in my warm up ride that i had fitted too wider links
quickly went back to the shorter chain with a mental note to not use big/big
killed myself getting to the front runners going down hill and was just getting my breath back in the climb but needed more cadence and then, chain jam.
got off my bike, swore a lot like a petulant bradley wiggins, unjammed the chain set off and then jammed it again.
i have probably bent my rear mech now but wtf.
i need a drink!!!!

shimceltic

Veteran
Still exactly 0 beers since January 1st (or any other alcohol for that matter). :smile:
Congratulations, you aiming to join the 68kg club?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Congratulations, you aiming to join the 68kg club?
I can do without alcohol - but cake, cookies, chips - not so much. :smile: There is almost cake at work every day, and always some chips and cookies at home. I don't know how it gets there, but I somehow see it as my duty to get rid of it. I don't believe in food waste, so eating it is my cross to bear. ^_^

shimceltic

Veteran
I can do without alcohol - but cake, cookies, chips - not so much. :smile: There is almost cake at work every day, and always some chips and cookies at home. I don't know how it gets, but I somehow see it as my duty to get rid of it. I don't believe in food waste, so eating it is my cross to bear. ^_^
I can stay away from the sweet stuff most days, pistachio or cashews nuts are harder to leave alone

perswe

Über Member
fek fek fek
put a wider range block on this week but big chainring and big sprocket was too much for the chain
i added 4 links earlier and then realised in my warm up ride that i had fitted too wider links
quickly went back to the shorter chain with a mental note to not use big/big
killed myself getting to the front runners going down hill and was just getting my breath back in the climb but needed more cadence and then, chain jam.
got off my bike, swore a lot like a petulant bradley wiggins, unjammed the chain set off and then jammed it again.
i have probably bent my rear mech now but wtf.
i need a drink!!!!
i'm greatful you killed yourself on the downhill because that alllowed me to get back to the pack...don't know what happened there...I could have ended up far behind that first 6k. At the top of the first climb I first thought I should ease off to be a part of a group of three, but opted against when I realised that this was a short race and that we had already done half. But almost started to regret it 2 kms later as legs and lungs really started to hurt...I think last 3 or 4 kms I wasn't able to expand the gap much...if at all....as I began to loose the lungs entirely...
Good rolling stage though! Good riding everyone!

Top Bottom