Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I'm proposing a race on RGT between us Bkool riders and the Zwift riders who spit off from Bkool a few years back. If we do it in RGT its neutral ground and its free. There are some who ride in both like @Brusgaard .
Ill try to set up a magic road course of Stouby-Sejet course Sunday at 5pm UK time
2 weeks out March 28th. I have to work out of town next weekend.
Does that work for you guys?
The combined times of the top 5 riders from each team will determine the bragging rights for " Best virtual Cycle chat sect."
just got to sort win10

AAAC 76C

Large Member
that was a shock to me @perswe
you are normally nipping at my heels on climbs and pushing through on steeper parts
i therefore went hard at the beginning to gap you expecting a comeback
i can only say that i am glad there was no sprint at the end:heat:

Barbes66

Über Member
Good ride guys - well done all.

Barbes66

Über Member
Stupid. My QR came loose. I put the winter bike on earlier since it's now winter-lite up here and I could feel that it was a tad loose at the start then when I got seriously out of the saddle it popped out. Then in my haste I dropped the chain. Bit of a clusterf*ck really.

shimceltic

Veteran
Stupid. My QR came loose. I put the winter bike on earlier since it's now winter-lite up here and I could feel that it was a tad loose at the start then when I got seriously out of the saddle it popped out. Then in my haste I dropped the chain. Bit of a clusterf*ck really.
Unlucky

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Anyone here running BSim on a mini PC.
I might replace the standard size PC I have as a way of getting Windows 10 at a decent price but I want to be sure it will run a Sim?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone here running BSim on a mini PC.
I might replace the standard size PC I have as a way of getting Windows 10 at a decent price but I want to be sure it will run a Sim?

If by mini you mean with integrated graphics, then no. A decent mini-ITX case will take a real GPU as well. Otherwise an older office PC with a low profile GPU would be best.

Windows 10 is about £4 on eBay.

Top Bottom