Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Tire slips on me aswell when out of the saddle which can be annoying, and I use a trainer tire as well.
The bots can be insane I tryed the amateur+ and they beat me even at the point of me being almost sick.

Breedon

Legendary Member
On a side note what gearing are we all using? I have a standard double 39-52 with a 28-11on the back

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'm not sure of my ratios , its a compact standard bianchi.issue that came as stock on the bike, a c2c via nirone alu carb veloce 2008 groupset.
I haven't adjusted the default setting in bkool so I'm riding it on the default ratios...I'm just guessing they match.

Also we should set the wind resistance the same maybe???? I suggest zero wind, any objections?? Lol!

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
I haven't adjusted the default setting in bkool so I'm riding it on the default ratios...I'm just guessing they match.

Also we should set the wind resistance the same maybe???? I suggest zero wind, any objections?? Lol!
What is this default setting of which you speak? :unsure:
Definitely no wind. It's hard enough without it.

BigonaBianchi

• ico_p0__v7509.png
  • ico_g0__v7509.png
  • ico_m0__v7509.png
Profile Settings Log out

BOAB
amateur-plus-cyc__v7509.png

Characteristics of your bicycle
Now we need to know some things about the bicycle you will be using for your indoor sessions.
type of bicycle
Mountain Road
largersmaller
chainring teeth 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
sprocket teeth 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
wheel diameter (mm)

BigonaBianchi

ah..that didnt work to good..

you need to go to create a plan then follow it through.

the defaults are:

Chain ring 52/39
sprokette (cassette) 28/13
Wheel diameter 700c

you can adjust those in the drop down boxes.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
You need to go to create a plan then follow it through. you can adjust those in the drop down boxes.
Got it. Thanks.
I don't have a plan, so I hadn't seen that.

kipster

Guru
I ordered a bkool trainer before I found you guys had set up a group, so I'm counting the group as another perk of getting one. It's a christmas present from the wife so I can't play with it until next week but I'm looking forward to joining in, get ready for stupid questions :blush:

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
I ordered a bkool trainer before I found you guys had set up a group, so I'm counting the group as another perk of getting one. It's a christmas present from the wife so I can't play with it until next week but I'm looking forward to joining in, get ready for stupid questions :blush:
You can join the group before Xmas, set up your profile and even choose some rides to do. Then, come the day, you'll be in the saddle sooner.
It also makes the learning curve a bit less steep :thumbsup:.

harly

Awdo kipster , I'm the same as you just joined but don't get my bkool till christmas. , still joined the bkool site tho to pick a few rides out ready as Asa Post said , this place is looking good for a few joint multi turbo sessions

Top Bottom