Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

harly

well done ,looking good , looking at the graph i see the elevation is in metres , is it possible to check the % of the gradients as well

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
I did the Iglesuela del Cid-Cinctorres today.

24km

If anyone is interested.

:smile:
Iglesuela del Cid-Cinctorres

Iglesuela del Cid-Cinctorres

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
well done ,looking good , looking at the graph i see the elevation is in metres , is it possible to check the % of the gradients as well
I can't see a way of getting the % gradients when you plan the ride, or when you review it afterwards. When you are actually riding, the top right of the screen shows the % of the bit you are on, and the % of the following bit. Very useful for anticipating gear changes.

[geek mode] I was sad enough :blush: to copy the route on BikeHike (which for some reason doesn't show any altitude data at all) and then upload it to Strava. The Strava map shows the altitude AND the gradient. [/geek mode].

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
One of the things i find hard about the Turbo trainer is the fact that you have to spin. Out on the roads i am a grinder, and i know thats bad but its just the way i have always done it. Having the TT hopefully will help me learn to spin better but i have the urge to stand up and hoof it.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Have you chaps ridden against the robots yet? Add in the elite bot to your ride and watch it disappear into the distance faster than WVM in a bus lane

harly

I can't see a way of getting the % gradients when you plan the ride, or when you review it afterwards. When you are actually riding, the top right of the screen shows the % of the bit you are on, and the % of the following bit. Very useful for anticipating gear changes.

[geek mode] I was sad enough :blush: to copy the route on BikeHike (which for some reason doesn't show any altitude data at all) and then upload it to Strava. The Strava map shows the altitude AND the gradient. [/geek mode].
Spot on ...im a strava geek , i upload everything onto there , I much prefer there grafix and infomation

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
One of the things i find hard about the Turbo trainer is the fact that you have to spin. Out on the roads i am a grinder, and i know thats bad but its just the way i have always done it. Having the TT hopefully will help me learn to spin better but i have the urge to stand up and hoof it.
Interesting. I'm certainly trying to ride in a different way. I've always freewheeled on descents (after all, that's what they're for :laugh:) but I've been told I have to learn to keep the power on as much as possible. It's easier to practice it indoors.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Have you chaps ridden against the robots yet? Add in the elite bot to your ride and watch it disappear into the distance faster than WVM in a bus lane
I've used bots of my standard, and they usually beat me.
Elite bots? :eek: :thumbsdown:. No way. I have no wish to be dropped in the first mile.

when i satand up out of the saddle on this thing my rear wheel slips ...dodgy tyre i guess..
Over-strong legs I guess :thumbsup:

Top Bottom