Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
The way I feel mine will take a few days to update. Gonna drop my dad off in the morning then get on it before watching the pros

That’s me done for September - Off to Mull tomorrow for a few days with HID... 😎🥂🍻

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Morning @Brusgaard , have you received any feedback from your Danish friends on the firmware update yet?

shimceltic

Veteran
6th overall, 1st time I think I completed all stages.
35 mins up on Jim :notworthy: who I struggled to keep up with :cycle:.
Cheers Keith for organising and everyone else for taking part and giving each other goals

Marco72

looks like i buggered it up this time around, thought i had til today to do them, but they disappeared off my schedule, musta got caught out with the time difference. ah well, know now for next month!

spoilers ahead for those who havent seen the Elite Road Races from the weekend and were gonna watch them on catch up, so fair warning!

World titles were great to watch tho, i only caught the 2 elite road races, both great to watch in different ways. Loved the war of attrition in the mens, tho was a lil disappointed that Trentin just didnt have the legs and only had 50ms of sprint left in him (which can be a problem when you start your sprint just over 200m out), and was disappointed for Sagan as well, commentary in my country said he looked like he had more shots in him left to fire, and by the look of him when he crossed the line, i would agree, looked like someone that knew they had more in him, but missed his chance...dont think that bodes well for rivals next year cos he'll been keen to correct and will learn from the mistake. And the womens race! gonna be a LONG time i reckon before we see someone pull off a solo break over 100kms and win in a major event, fantastic ride!

Top Bottom