Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just did a rough comparison with real world\Big Ring VR\Zwift\ and Bkool. Right now the Bkool Algorithm on my Pro for my 200 pounds is giving me about 20% lower watts and the resulting speed drop. I Hope this week's update adjusts it a little. I'm not complaining because it is the same for everyone.
These are not any kind of scientific comparison but
5 miles in Zwift watts 109 climbing 132 and 14.5 mph ave
5 miles in Bigring watts 118 climbing 134 and 14.2 mph ave
7 miles in New Bkool watts 92 climbing 100 and 11.1 mph ave
Real world 16 miles watts 112 climbing 182 and 14.1 mph ave
Note: The first 3 were done today and felt about the same effort. The real world ride was a few weeks ago on a different bike and watts are from Strava not power meter. I'm definitely not at a level of riding to justify a power meter.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran

The Sydney one

shimceltic

Veteran
Not sure but how do I join in the group rides you do? That's if you'll let me 😀 do I need to be invited as a Virtual friend?
Our rides are live on Thursdays 6pm uk and Saturday 5pm, you can do them at anytime though to register a time. The Monday one is a bkool organised event with set times you'd have an email showing them

shimceltic

Veteran
Mark someone will explain better how to join and then find our rides. Brusgaard, did you do 4pm? I was late from work so didn't have time for the 6pm

Top Bottom