Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Bloody pc overheated and shut down just as i was pulling away from the line, so had to restart :cursing:, but got to say i loved it nothing like when i tried it last.

Tough luck! Yes, I see now in the route ranking, that you completed it later. :okay:

Yes, it works OK with BSim 5 and a non-Bkool trainer. Downhill was better on the Pro in BSIM 4, as I don’t seem to get enough resistance on the Neo to really make a difference in BSIM 5.

shimceltic

Veteran
Tough luck! Yes, I see now in the route ranking, that you completed it later. :okay:

Yes, it works OK with BSim 5 and a non-Bkool trainer. Downhill was better on the Pro in BSIM 4, as I don’t seem to get enough resistance on the Neo to really make a difference in BSIM 5.
Another speed demon?

Rod McG

Über Member
Without fairy dust I don't know how this happened, apart from Keith taking it easy, but I'll take it nonetheless!!! Won't happen again...

Attachments

• Florida.JPG
    Florida.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 5

Mark68

Über Member
Thank you for your help. I was being quite stupid by my reckoning.I just finished a quick route went to the home page as you showed with the screen shot and lo and behold I was able to join the session.
But what was quite annoying I lost connection :cursing: and ended up riding with bots and my trainer didn't change resistance so I rode what seemed like a flat stage although it was hard.
I tried loading different routes and same problem -- no change with gradient. shut down app restart pc still no luck. unpaired trainer etc --no luck. tried resetting app devices and then re-paired my trainer and then it started working.
By that time it was time for tea so had to leave it.
Has Bkool had a software update over the last couple of days?

Mark68

Über Member
Thank you shimceltic and Brusgaard for your help.
I will try and join on Thursday at 6

Breedon

Legendary Member

I didn't notice the blue numbers mind you my weight for some reason was set at 165 lbs :wacko: so I need to change it

keithaitch

Veteran
Wow, back up to 18 in the league with 10 contributing regularly here. I know that @perswe is planning to ride with us again so @BILL S we will have to ride together (sprints allowed only in the last 1km) to confront the dual Scandinavian threat with @Brusgaard, who should be thanked due his promotional activities. Seriously if we can get a few more participants we won't be far from where we were last year and everybody will have somebody y at their level to swear at when losing to them. See you all on Thursday.

Top Bottom