Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

Hi guys, for comparison and stats I would like to know your watt/kg number. So, divide your FTP by your weight (in kgs) and report it, so I can add it to the sheet. Mine is 265/105 = 2,5W/kg.

Hi guys, for comparison and stats I would like to know your watt/kg number. So, divide your FTP by your weight (in kgs) and report it, so I can add it to the sheet. Mine is 265/105 = 2,5W/kg.
My FTP is from the old algorithm. If tonight after work I feel good I’ll do the test but I’m afraid it is going to be terrible. If not tonight maybe Sunday.

Ye
Should I approve your previous attempt?
Yes please. It wasn’t at maxed out effort like a real race but I pushed as hard as I felt sustainable so I could compare with the non Beta ride.
Edit: still very stingy with the watts on anything downhill. -2% at 80 cadence in 50-12 gear and under 100 watts.

Last edited:

AndyMacca

If no one objects, I’ll start the warm-up at 5 pm tonight.

This week’s attempts CC ghosts and a few bots have been added.
A hangover stopped me on Thursday and I can't make tonights ride as I'll be contrstructing another one. I will hopefully catch up during today though, I'll challenge Microkid, hopefully the fairy dust from Monday's ride is still available.

Top Bottom