Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

May I quote my performance % to my wife Keithy? 147% is worth bragging about.
I hope you understand what this figure means? :biggrin:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
BSIM V5.14 has been released today, so please update it before tomorrow's league ride. :smile:

1582125100021.png

Last edited:

microkid

No update here (Mac), still on 5.12...

Goldwolfie

Veteran
That’s a big effort on stage 4 GW.. bravo Sir..

My trainer was cak on stage 1 and I may re-run. Stage 2 (completed tonight) went ok and was hard but fair. Stage 3 I can’t complete..!!. Stage 4 just looks awful.

Chapeau Mon ami
Stage 4 was tough for me - did the suffer test on my tod last night as I'll be at the footie tomorrow night. I see AAAC did it in half my time, but at least it is out of the way.

I think my Bkool Classic 2 turbo may be on it's way out. After about 45 minutes on uphill stages like last night, when I try and move up the gears when the gradient eases, the turbo makes a hell of a racket as if the bearings are going (or possibly the magnets start rattling). If I change back down to my granny gear, the noise disappears. Doesn't really impact my times as I'm normally in my granny gear on such climbs anyway.

Also I haven't had the problem on flat or up and down stages - so perhaps I need to avoid the up hill jobbies in the future - sounds like a good plan to me.

Top Bottom