Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone tried the new 5.39 beta? Whenever I press the power-button to exit the simulator, it just hangs and I have to force quit it. :sad:

microkid

Anyone tried the new 5.39 beta? Whenever I press the power-button to exit the simulator, it just hangs and I have to force quit it. :sad:
I used it for a couple of times last week. No issues, besides that the summary screen is unreadable (text does not fit) and I see strange dips and in speed and spikes in cadanse every view minutes.
1627879427539.png

Smthers

I had the 5.39 beta lose all Ant+ connections, and wouldn't reconnect. Tried to exit the session to restart but wouldn't let me exit the session - had to force close the application. I've sent them a report using the reporting feature within the app, but it then suggests you follow up by visiting support.bkool.com - which is just a series of automated FAQ's to your issue, and the chat window is next to useless!! Much preferred the old email support.

I had the 5.39 beta lose all Ant+ connections, and wouldn't reconnect. Tried to exit the session to restart but wouldn't let me exit the session - had to force close the application. I've sent them a report using the reporting feature within the app, but it then suggests you follow up by visiting support.bkool.com - which is just a series of automated FAQ's to your issue, and the chat window is next to useless!! Much preferred the old email support.
What OS are you using? I have both a mini mac and a window laptop I can try. Hoping to start the training for the fall league. Look out @BILL S and @Goldwolfie you're both in my sites!

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru

Yes, the new pairing system is not better than the old. However, I like that you are now able to pair devices during a ride (like in Zwift). If, like me, you are always late to a race, the HRM isn't ready (wet) at the start. But I suspect one will now get a chance to pair it during warmup?

Never found much useful info in the FAQ, but I guess there is something there for new users. But having used BKOOL since late 2014, I'm not exactly new to the game. ^_^ Can't speak of the old or new support, as I have more or less given up on that years ago...

The problem with exiting the simulator is not on my Office PC, only the one used when riding. No problem with the non-beta on either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom