Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Randy, what trip do you have planned?

he's hoping to be going round a few fjords out Brusgaard's way I believe but got old mans disease - knackered knee !

Yeah got the steroid shot in the knee 2 weeks ago but didn't help so today at 1:30 they ate going to drain it. My tickets are for Aug15th to Copenhagen and rough plan is to ride up the coast of Sweden the a little bit of southern Norway then ferry to Western Denmark and fly home from Copenhagen on Sept 15th. But I'll know if I can do it next week. The long term knee problem became acute and if draining it gets me back to where I was a month ago ill be good.
And for old man's disease you young punks just wait.

BILL S

Guru
Yeah got the steroid shot in the knee 2 weeks ago but didn't help so today at 1:30 they ate going to drain it. My tickets are for Aug15th to Copenhagen and rough plan is to ride up the coast of Sweden the a little bit of southern Norway then ferry to Western Denmark and fly home from Copenhagen on Sept 15th. But I'll know if I can do it next week. The long term knee problem became acute and if draining it gets me back to where I was a month ago ill be good.
And for old man's disease you young punks just wait.

Well it'll be an amazing trip if you're able to go Randy. I've always fancied heading up Northern Europe by bike. Maybe when I retire. Maybe on an ebike with a trailer full of batteries.. Better still a recumbent trike with an armchair for a seat. I think us old guys can keep going longer than most people would think..

shimceltic

Veteran
Well it'll be an amazing trip if you're able to go Randy. I've always fancied heading up Northern Europe by bike. Maybe when I retire. Maybe on an ebike with a trailer full of batteries.. Better still a recumbent trike with an armchair for a seat. I think us old guys can keep going longer than most people would think..

Ebike with a trailer full of beer, pizza and kebabs for me.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Street is getting packed here in Glyngøre, waiting for the local hero to return to his home.

1659013141081.jpeg

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I was really looking forward to visiting but sadly the steroid injection and draining my knee hasn't helped. I'm 90% sure I'm going to have to postpone my tour. I have a total knee scheduled for October so now looking like next year and the real shame is I was ready a month ago.
Tip: Don't get old

Ah crap.:sad: Here I go making sure the Tour victory lands right in my neighbourhood, no. 3 this year (G. Thomas) riding in and around Skive on August 19th (https://postnorddanmarkrundt.dk/etape4/). Can't promise the same lineup next year! ^_^

Regarding getting old - I think the alternative is worse!

Top Bottom